Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2015, 07:36 PM

196 posts, read 220,228 times

Advertisements

I got a tour of the building it have a recreation room that when you leave a deposit and return it with no damages you get your deposit back the gym/fitness was not completed yet in my building almost... the laundry room is small to have 64 apts there is only 4 washer at 2.00 and I think four or six dryers at 45 minutes for 1 dollar its run by cards. The intercom comes with a phone by the door linked in the apart.... I am on the 2 floor I am happy because with two kids I don't need complaint that my children run around a lot.... its a little back yard with work out stuff a rock for kids to climb and benches........ they are going to be strict with the stair case they don't want hanging out in the lobby or stair case......they recycle in the building the garbage has a designated room with incinerator a garbage cans for recyclable. Each floor have numerous cameras great security. The building doesn't have a key its like a scanner square piece. that's all I can remember I no they will be calling for lease signings 524 is moving in first then my building with move in date for 9/1 526 is still waiting occupancy. The apartments have a lot o closet space and I love my kitchen..........the apartment comes cable ready we can get optimum cable or fios...... Each room comes with ACS.... im living with my mom so I cant complain I love my apartment................... especially that my kids will have their own space
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2015, 10:03 PM

296 posts, read 484,298 times
Talking lyla45

Beautiful!!! What floor? When is the lease signing? Kitchen also looks big.

Old 08-09-2015, 07:53 AM

21 posts, read 23,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivalatash View Post
The rooms was smaller then expected might have to get a smaller bed room set the bathroom is huge they could of made it smaller to give me more bedroom space...... excuse my husband he want to be in my pictures............... I have the office space too.

Yes I agree the rooms are smaller and my bathroom and kitchen had room...

Old 08-09-2015, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liliya47 View Post
Beautiful!!! What floor? When is the lease signing? Kitchen also looks big.

Second floor

Old 08-09-2015, 12:39 PM

61 posts, read 94,008 times
@Vivalatash you don't seem too happy about your apartment. did you ask if you can see another unit? I like how your kitchen looks more so the stove ^_^. I hope all is well for all

Old 08-09-2015, 02:42 PM

I think all the apartment rooms is smaller I'm very happy and I didn't want to be ungrateful and they be like no so I didn't ask could we

Old 08-09-2015, 03:49 PM

189 posts, read 190,501 times
Quote:
I think all the apartment rooms is smaller I'm very happy and I didn't want to be ungrateful and they be like no so I didn't ask could we
They didn't give you choices to pick what floor to have an apartment on? I know for Yomo they asked what floor we would like to be on

Old 08-09-2015, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRETTYINPINK104 View Post
They didn't give you choices to pick what floor to have an apartment on? I know for Yomo they asked what floor we would like to be on
No they went in the back with the apartment list he ask me my log number and told the super my apartment

Old 08-09-2015, 05:30 PM

189 posts, read 190,501 times
Quote:
No they went in the back with the apartment list he ask me my log number and told the super my apartment
Oh okay ! Enjoy it's beautiful

Old 08-10-2015, 07:35 AM

21 posts, read 23,373 times
Quote:
I got a tour of the building it have a recreation room that when you leave a deposit and return it with no damages you get your deposit back the gym/fitness was not completed yet in my building almost... the laundry room is small to have 64 apts there is only 4 washer at 2.00 and I think four or six dryers at 45 minutes for 1 dollar its run by cards. The intercom comes with a phone by the door linked in the apart.... I am on the 2 floor I am happy because with two kids I don't need complaint that my children run around a lot.... its a little back yard with work out stuff a rock for kids to climb and benches........ they are going to be strict with the stair case they don't want hanging out in the lobby or stair case......they recycle in the building the garbage has a designated room with incinerator a garbage cans for recyclable. Each floor have numerous cameras great security. The building doesn't have a key its like a scanner square piece. that's all I can remember I no they will be calling for lease signings 524 is moving in first then my building with move in date for 9/1 526 is still waiting occupancy. The apartments have a lot o closet space and I love my kitchen..........the apartment comes cable ready we can get optimum cable or fios...... Each room comes with ACS.... im living with my mom so I cant complain I love my apartment................... especially that my kids will have their own space
I glad u didn't ask to see another unit cuz I heard when u do that they disqualify you period. They already have each unit assign to a certain individual so there's no way they would let u view or get another unit.

xoxox
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery