Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2015, 07:53 AM

357 posts, read 658,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivalatash View Post
vivalatash's Story | Photobucket

officially this work.
Congrats hun...So happy for your family. God bless you in your new journey. Try not to spend to much at that mall...Gateway can be dangerous lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2015, 11:48 AM

35 posts, read 69,698 times
Hey guys congrats to everyone who is in, you guys are really lucky. Two weeks ago I went to sign for city approval today I got an email that said the property manager Tiffany should be contacting me asap. Has anyone been contacted by her? And also has anyone with no preferences been awarded an apartment.? Thanks lady's

Old 08-10-2015, 11:56 AM

196 posts, read 220,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bk_nurse2014 View Post
Congrats hun...So happy for your family. God bless you in your new journey. Try not to spend to much at that mall...Gateway can be dangerous lol

Yes I have been shopping like crazy I'm trying to calm down now

Old 08-10-2015, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisleydaj View Post
Hey guys congrats to everyone who is in, you guys are really lucky. Two weeks ago I went to sign for city approval today I got an email that said the property manager Tiffany should be contacting me asap. Has anyone been contacted by her? And also has anyone with no preferences been awarded an apartment.? Thanks lady's

I received a letter stating I was approved via mail from Ms.Wright

Old 08-10-2015, 12:04 PM

296 posts, read 483,154 times
Cool lyla45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennil View Post
I glad u didn't ask to see another unit cuz I heard when u do that they disqualify you period. They already have each unit assign to a certain individual so there's no way they would let u view or get another unit.

xoxox
Yes, I think same. And it is also better on 2 floor with kids.@ VivaLatash, I'd played in 2012 and 2013 on those apartments lottery. All apartments were small. And in Manhattan there were no closets at all !!?? Public housing apts are bigger. And cheepper.

Old 08-10-2015, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennil View Post
I glad u didn't ask to see another unit cuz I heard when u do that they disqualify you period. They already have each unit assign to a certain individual so there's no way they would let u view or get another unit.

xoxox

I read it's not good to ask for another unit and I wouldn't because currently me and my two children is in one big room at home with mommy so this is a blessing and I'm going to make it work HAPPY FOR ALL OF US we are almost there

Old 08-10-2015, 12:41 PM

22 posts, read 20,665 times
Quote:
Do you have a low log number, I have no preference and still waiting to sign the approval.

Old 08-10-2015, 01:37 PM

35 posts, read 69,698 times
Yea my log number is in the 60's

Old 08-10-2015, 02:26 PM

88 posts, read 92,461 times
Quote:

Hey...I have no preference...haven't been called yet..my log number is in the 500's...fingers still crossed...congrats to all..truly a blessing

Old 08-10-2015, 02:27 PM

88 posts, read 92,461 times
Quote:
Yea my log number is in the 60's
You've been gone for a minute by the way lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery