Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2017, 12:00 PM

11 posts, read 26,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnman View Post
2 bedrooms have 2 bathrooms, washer, dryer and a dishwasher as well. I saw my apt last week. It is waaaay up there lol. Difference for me because im coming from living on the 3rd floor.
Congrats Kahnman! I guess we'll be seeing each other around neighbor :-) .....when is your move in date?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2017, 01:50 PM

39 posts, read 116,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest228 View Post
Congrats Kahnman! I guess we'll be seeing each other around neighbor :-) .....when is your move in date?
6/1. I have to sign lease next wednesday. I just got another interview for Maestro West this coming tuesday :0( everything is coming in at the same time. 1st world problems lol. I'm thankful theres some kind of heating allowance. Thats the only thing that pretty much concerns me.

Old 07-23-2017, 08:00 AM

7,910 posts, read 7,959,709 times
A construction worker was just found DEAD on top of the buildings elevator, in the elevator shaft

Old 07-23-2017, 10:25 AM

64 posts, read 146,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
It's upsetting that the incomes to qualify are so low. Why can't normal middle class people get an apartment like that? It's almost like we're being punished for living our lives the right way.
Oh so you saying the underpaid and disabled are not living the right way to live in buildings like this ?

Old 08-08-2017, 05:06 PM

1 posts, read 1,771 times
Got called for an interview in 2 weeks, alternating between panic and assembling paperwork...

Old 08-15-2017, 12:12 PM

7 posts, read 12,558 times
Default 555ten

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest228 View Post

Hello guest228, Kahnman

I know this forum is old, I'm late lol but I'm currently awaiting HPD approval and was wondering if would be kind enough to tell me about the following steps after that?

Old 08-16-2017, 07:52 AM

7 posts, read 11,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sady123 View Post
Hello guest228, Kahnman

I know this forum is old, I'm late lol but I'm currently awaiting HPD approval and was wondering if would be kind enough to tell me about the following steps after that?
Did the Breaking Ground let you know that your application awaiting HPD approval? It looks like I'm still waiting after the interview, very confused by the whole process. Congratulations on your progress!

Old 08-16-2017, 09:49 AM

4 posts, read 6,938 times
Hey sady123 and tanton

I had an interview about 3 weeks ago. Did you guys have to fill out verification forms and send them in when it was done ? I have been having a hard time reaching them. Because I don't know what's my status. I send in those papers way before the deadline and I still have not heard anything. I have sent emails and called just to confirm that that have received them and they have not gotten back to me. I'm getting anxious.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:04 AM

Hey Tanton and juju13

So yes, I'm just awaiting HPD approval now. I did all my verification's forms (Bank, Landlord, 401K, Employment) To be honest juju13 it's going to be close to impossible to reach anyone by phone. I would suggest email, also once my application was sent to HPD I found them to be much more reponsive. Good luck guys!

Old 08-16-2017, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju13 View Post
Hey sady123 and tanton

I had an interview about 3 weeks ago. Did you guys have to fill out verification forms and send them in when it was done ? I have been having a hard time reaching them. Because I don't know what's my status. I send in those papers way before the deadline and I still have not heard anything. I have sent emails and called just to confirm that that have received them and they have not gotten back to me. I'm getting anxious.
Did you fax or email the paperwork yourself? Also Keep emailing the person who did your intake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery