Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 01:45 PM

111 posts, read 239,923 times

Advertisements

Hopefully it doesn't and if so u can always appeal, well I still haven't heard anything from anyone, so I'm hoping no news is good news but at this point I rather know something so if I have to fix anything I can start that process asap
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2017, 02:01 PM

69 posts, read 161,397 times
Yea I think no news is good news because when I got the call I was like yay when she said what it was for and I only have a week to fix it I was like urghh....stressful

Old 01-25-2017, 02:33 PM

28 posts, read 77,752 times
I guess I have to start trying to fix my credit now I know I don't have good credit. But I thought the credit part didn't really matter

Old 01-25-2017, 02:41 PM

If you have anything in collections fix it now because I had something that was more than 8 years old I had to fix...I thought the same thing

Old 01-25-2017, 02:47 PM

I don't think I have anything in collections. I have to find out. How did you find out what you had in collections. Or do you know a website that I can find out

Old 01-25-2017, 02:53 PM

I have credit karma it tells everything on there

Old 01-25-2017, 03:02 PM

117 posts, read 313,693 times
Lovey_Nah I had spoke with someone nice over at HDC she asked me for my name then she shearched then she said my log number then she said they just sent my decision over and langsam should call me between 1-2 days I wish she would've just said what the decision was but she didn't

Pretty_ yes they should've been told you and if you don't know you can fight certin collections accounts through credit karma that's what I did and it took about 5 days to come off my credit

Old 01-25-2017, 04:46 PM

111 posts, read 239,923 times
We may have spoken to the same person becuz she was very polite too and actually put me on hold to after she asked my name as if she was searching to see but I can tell maybe someone probably was in front of her and didn't want to get in trouble becuz she took a while to come back to the fone so I'm assuming she must've seen my name as well and that's probably why she suggested I just call management instead & they haven't called me either to ask me for any further info or to fix anything so I'm praying those are good signs becuz I'm sure they would've have reached out to me by now regarding anything, my interview was the 1st day they started seeing applicants

Old 01-25-2017, 04:52 PM

117 posts, read 313,693 times
Oh okay. I had to know something I couldn't take it anymore the suspense was killing me. At least I know now it has passed through the city and I should be getting an answer soon. Yeah I know they are not supposed to tell us anything but damn I needed an update. once your file has went to the city I feel like at least you know they are processing it. It's not just sitting in a pile

Old 01-27-2017, 06:14 AM

Hey guys did anyone get any good news
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery