Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2019, 09:23 PM

515 posts, read 530,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValerieMarie View Post
I have a few family members who have won lotteries for the same building with and without CB preference. I have also emailed management following up on my applications for others. From my understanding they only start off contacting CB preference applicants until they have fulfilled all 50% units that were designated for the specific CB applicants and they do that in order of log #. Same with disability preference and etc, which are smaller percentages. After those are done then they start contacting the non preference applicants in order of log #.

My cousin was contacted for 416 kent and had a lower log number than you I believe (6xxx) and is CB preference so just be patient you might actually get called Good luck!
I hope so! I would love to get called for 416/420 kent Ave. I really had my heart set on hearing from either of those two lotteries. But nothing yet.

I am excited about 56 North 9th, though I would prefer the kent lotteries because they are in the south side and that’s where I live now. But I will still be happy living in any brand new building with a much lower rent than I am paying now. So I here is hoping my process with 56 N 9th goes well next week
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2019, 04:44 PM

19 posts, read 15,339 times
Hello this is my first time posting just wondering if anyone got any updates after they submitted there last document to BG?

Old 07-12-2019, 07:55 AM

54 posts, read 75,833 times
Has any one with CB preference complete their interview or moved in yet ? wondering what number they may be up to .

Old 07-12-2019, 12:37 PM

28 posts, read 21,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noircat91 View Post
I will be sure to keep you and everyone on this thread who are also anxiously waiting with an update

I called HPD today, The lady that I spoke with told me that they only have 4 files for CENTRAL HARLEM and they are all for Disabled/mobilty applicants. She also mentioned that the project manager for Central Harlem wasn't in and that I should try calling the managing company and get an update.

Last edited by NYC1900; 07-12-2019 at 12:49 PM..

Old 07-12-2019, 01:37 PM

59 posts, read 57,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC1900 View Post
I called HPD today, The lady that I spoke with told me that they only have 4 files for CENTRAL HARLEM and they are all for Disabled/mobilty applicants. She also mentioned that the project manager for Central Harlem wasn't in and that I should try calling the managing company and get an update.
Thanks for the update so that means that they are finally moving with the disabled applicants. I wonder when the property manager will be in, hopefully they start submitting the gen. population

Old 07-12-2019, 04:34 PM

5 posts, read 22,298 times
Smile the Kent

just got log #34xxx nothing yet

Old 07-12-2019, 04:37 PM

5 posts, read 22,298 times
have disability preference for the kent waiting in hopes of an email.

Old 07-13-2019, 04:21 AM

964 posts, read 954,483 times
Default Bronx Commons Housing Lottery

Log numbers for this one should be coming out soon

Old 07-15-2019, 10:55 AM

Has anyone tried reaching out to their case manager ? I reach out to mines today waiting on a response

Old 07-15-2019, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadorebellaa View Post
Has anyone tried reaching out to their case manager ? I reach out to mines today waiting on a response
My case manager got back to me with this message:

"We don’t have any updates. We are not up to your log number yet an one has been accessing to your file we have to work on log number order. After we submitted the handicap. We will be going back from log number 1 and work our self up. We don’t have a time frame do to before we get to your log number we have to process lower log numbers."

My # is in the 600's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery