Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2022, 01:12 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,631,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mevie123 View Post
Hi. I'm new to Mitchell-Lama. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to apply online. When I get to the Housing List, it takes me to a PDF, gives me the option of mailing in or applying online, and when I try applying online it just takes me back to the Housing List with no "Apply Now" button next to any of the developments. Please help. I'm sorry I'm a little slow on figuring things out sometimes.
Actually, I don’t think these lotteries are open yet, but will be soon. If that is so, you can't apply until the opening date. It does not matter if you apply early only that you apply before the deadline. The deadline tend to shorter than the other housing lotteries, maybe two weeks.

Mitchell-Lama is your friend. Good values for the money. There are rental buildings and co-op buildings. They are existing buildings, so it’s not like 100 units are available with a new empty building. Wait times can be long. I have observed at least once that winners get notified privately well before they get a log# showing up online.

There are also Mitchell-Lama buildings elsewhere in NY state beyond the City. But, they will not be on page where Luna Park is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2022, 07:40 AM

828 posts, read 768,063 times
Old but useful floorplans for Luna Park...

https://dlc.library.columbia.edu/nyr...xt_teim&q=luna

Old 06-07-2022, 07:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,118 times
Default Buy Graphics Card Online | Buy GPU miner online

Buy Graphics Card Online Single 8GB DDR4 memory upgrade module. The G.Skill Aegis DDR4 Series is designed for entry-level computer gamers.
website [url]https://www.buygraphicscardonline.com/[/url]

Old 06-08-2022, 12:05 PM

290 posts, read 274,845 times
I accompanied a friend to see an apartment at Manhattan Plaza recently. It was very spacious and attractive. I think he is going to accept the apartment offer.

Old 06-11-2022, 01:23 PM

828 posts, read 768,063 times
The 2020 waitlist looks very active. A 3br was approved less than a month ago.

https://a806-housingconnect.nyc.gov/...ml#ml-waitlist

Old 06-12-2022, 03:19 AM

333 posts, read 255,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAboutHarry View Post
Actually, I don’t think these lotteries are open yet, but will be soon. If that is so, you can't apply until the opening date. It does not matter if you apply early only that you apply before the deadline. The deadline tend to shorter than the other housing lotteries, maybe two weeks.

Mitchell-Lama is your friend. Good values for the money. There are rental buildings and co-op buildings. They are existing buildings, so it’s not like 100 units are available with a new empty building. Wait times can be long. I have observed at least once that winners get notified privately well before they get a log# showing up online.

There are also Mitchell-Lama buildings elsewhere in NY state beyond the City. But, they will not be on page where Luna Park is.
What page will they be on?

Old 06-23-2022, 04:43 PM

139 posts, read 141,224 times
Does anyone have pictures of the apartments? I'm curious.

Old 07-07-2022, 03:26 PM

38 posts, read 43,308 times
Hi I've received a log # 1xx for the 3 bedroom. Anyone knows anything about this co-op? Is this co-op a safe place to live?

Old 07-07-2022, 04:46 PM

10 posts, read 9,136 times
I got a 'not selected' for the 1-bedroom

Old 07-08-2022, 09:34 AM

139 posts, read 141,224 times
same
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery