Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2020, 08:54 PM

62 posts, read 77,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie93 View Post
2050 no prefrence
I hope you get your appeal! The apartment building seems nice and they have some good amenities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2020, 09:26 PM

69 posts, read 77,384 times
I was wait listed

Old 09-24-2020, 07:12 AM

7 posts, read 10,987 times
Log 56XX CB and disability for my son. I got a call from Reside yesterday stating that will hold a 2br apartment for me until I submit a letter from the doctor proving he is disable. I am not sure if it’s a sure thing because she said my application has to be sent to HPD for approval. Also the 2br is only 575 square feet much smaller then what I have now. Is there any way to view the apt before hand?

Old 09-24-2020, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie14 View Post
Log 56XX CB and disability for my son. I got a call from Reside yesterday stating that will hold a 2br apartment for me until I submit a letter from the doctor proving he is disable. I am not sure if it’s a sure thing because she said my application has to be sent to HPD for approval. Also the 2br is only 575 square feet much smaller then what I have now. Is there any way to view the apt before hand?
Hey, I hope you guys get the apartment good luck. Yes, I have seen some youtube videos I will attach a link if possible. I'm not sure if this is the exact layout of every apartment. Yeah 575 is small for a two bedroom and the kitchens seem very small, but I would still take it lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pOCTTzJVDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavuXqoDl6w&t=14s

Old 09-24-2020, 12:01 PM

7 posts, read 10,987 times
Thank you

Old 09-28-2020, 12:13 AM

2 posts, read 1,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie93 View Post
I just recieved an email due to my household size changing I have to appeal my income and household size fingers crossed
I also had to appeal due to my change in income. My log is 1xxx

Old 09-28-2020, 12:16 AM

2 posts, read 1,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TA1230AT View Post
Anyone hear anything about this property? My lottery number is the lowest I've received yet at 2,xxx. Not getting my hopes up too high or anything though.
I have orginally received a no unit notice because of the income that was orginally submitted but I actually qualify for a smaller unit due to my change in income. I appealed their decision and waiting to hear back. My log is 1xxx with no preference. Wish me luck!

Old 09-28-2020, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrr1098 View Post
I have orginally received a no unit notice because of the income that was orginally submitted but I actually qualify for a smaller unit due to my change in income. I appealed their decision and waiting to hear back. My log is 1xxx with no preference. Wish me luck!
If you don't mind me asking what AMI were you denied for?

Old 09-29-2020, 05:51 PM

1 posts, read 502 times
Submitted my documents today...Log #1*** I think with CB preference. I’m hoping to hear from them soon. The building looks nice but the apartments seem small but I think I can make it work. Best of luck to you all who have been contacted and are waiting for a response

Old 10-08-2020, 07:49 AM

42 posts, read 28,572 times
my log number is 5x and nothing. this is the lowest log number i have ever had before. how can you find out information call and check the status? and how do you guys find out if they considered you CB preference or not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: