Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2021, 04:19 PM

20 posts, read 20,573 times

Advertisements

What do you mean by getting invited to an open house? Is that a viewing ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2021, 07:43 AM

37 posts, read 54,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaRoyal View Post
Good Afternoon: I also had documents with Reside back in May Log 2647. They reach to tell me on waiting List for apartment. But the building only have 10 apartments in total, that they had on income level. But building has 32 apartments in totals. I hope I get call from somewhere submit over 25 apartments this year so far. Good Luck to everyone who try get one beautiful apartments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posthomealone View Post
I received the email from Susan, as well.
Susan is the worst

Old 05-11-2022, 10:50 AM

726 posts, read 814,514 times
So I just received a call from reside abt viewing an apt. They literally hung up on me because I’m sick and chose not to view units until next week. They are among some of the worst I’ve ever come across as property management

Old 05-11-2022, 11:00 AM

2,179 posts, read 1,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexyStarr View Post
So I just received a call from reside abt viewing an apt. They literally hung up on me because I’m sick and chose not to view units until next week. They are among some of the worst I’ve ever come across as property management
Yeah, I don’t like them either and I haven’t even dealt with them that much (conveniently most of the lotteries I’ve withdrew from, were ones managed by them).

Old 05-11-2022, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshabrady View Post
Yeah, I don’t like them either and I haven’t even dealt with them that much (conveniently most of the lotteries I’ve withdrew from, were ones managed by them).
Honestly this is my 3rd interaction with them and from the name I’m guessing it’s always the same person. I’m also dealing with MGNY consulting and they are amazing

Old 05-11-2022, 11:12 AM

153 posts, read 181,078 times
Quote:
They are a fishy agency.. I hate that they have so many of my personal documents. Still 'under review' 3 months later.. SMH

Which building did they ask you to view if you dont mind me asking??

Old 05-11-2022, 11:12 AM

2,179 posts, read 1,867,870 times
Quote:
Honestly this is my 3rd interaction with them and from the name I’m guessing it’s always the same person. I’m also dealing with MGNY consulting and they are amazing
Nice, I’ve only dealt h with Breaking Ground (mixed feelings) and MHANY and they’ve been great….

Old 05-11-2022, 11:22 AM

1,604 posts, read 1,845,017 times
I dealt only with Breaking Ground & it was a very pleasant experience!! The marketing agent who took care of my case was very knowledgeable, efficient, communicative, & proactive. The process of my housing lottery winning from the beginning to the end was very smooth, we were only communicating through HC portal, emails, & DocuSign, I didn't even have to go get my paperwork notarized because my marketing agent was also a notary so she did everything on my behalf! All I did was sit back, relax, & sign the documents. The only things that I needed to do in person was unit viewings & lease signing which was directly with the building management. Overall, my experience in winning my housing lottery was great & if I could rate my marketing agent, it must've been 5 stars or 10/10!!!

Old 05-11-2022, 11:28 AM

57 posts, read 61,765 times
They are very good unprofessional they take on so many projects and call for people then don’t even no how to emails to them. They have under view for almost two months. I call told low log number before me it took 2 months. The house connect needs to look into there marketing agents are unprofessional. Also I still say there system is unfair. The Devil is liar.

Old 05-11-2022, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah29_ View Post
They are a fishy agency.. I hate that they have so many of my personal documents. Still 'under review' 3 months later.. SMH

Which building did they ask you to view if you dont mind me asking??
I viewed 1134 Fulton and they are calling for 93 linden……. Both are mini lotteries
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery