Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2023, 10:17 AM

213 posts, read 217,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittytsui View Post
I'm hoping for a 1-bed! The 1-beds are literally just 100 buckS more than studios T.T
The location is not great, the closest subway line is like 14-min walk away... Anyways if I get a tour I will ask for available unit count and post here
I'm hoping for a 1bd too but they have not specified what is available... the units avail for 1bd have all diff amounts of rents....we need more clarity.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2023, 06:37 PM

18 posts, read 13,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomickitten View Post
I'm hoping for a 1bd too but they have not specified what is available... the units avail for 1bd have all diff amounts of rents....we need more clarity.
So I asked the agent via email how many 1-bed units have left, as of today there are only 4 units... T.T

Old 04-24-2023, 09:28 PM

Quote:
So I asked the agent via email how many 1-bed units have left, as of today there are only 4 units... T.T
you were offered a studio or 1bd? thanks for that cos the waitlist doesn't clarify anything.

Old 04-25-2023, 07:52 PM

182 posts, read 125,628 times
cash jordan did a walkthrough and the inside looks alot better then the surroundings!

Old 04-26-2023, 02:19 PM

18 posts, read 13,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomickitten View Post
you were offered a studio or 1bd? thanks for that cos the waitlist doesn't clarify anything.
I was offered a 1bd, not sure if there would be anything left when it's my turn...

Old 04-26-2023, 02:40 PM

Quote:
I was offered a 1bd, not sure if there would be anything left when it's my turn...
oh no, how could there be nothing left for you?, were you waitlisted?

Old 05-05-2023, 05:02 PM

87 posts, read 59,418 times
I got asked to submit documents a couple weeks ago. Log number is super low under #5X lowest I have gotten yet. Has anyone seen the units available and can share info?

Old 05-08-2023, 07:39 PM

10 posts, read 11,221 times
The units are very small. I was contacted to view some two bedroom layouts and declined bc all layouts are very odd and a bed larger than full will not fit. Also both bedrooms were the same, no master! Not to mention the area is not the best to have my children in from what it looks like, where I am now I take walks often and I can not see myself being as free in that area.

Old 05-09-2023, 12:35 PM

87 posts, read 59,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonYardie22 View Post
The units are very small. I was contacted to view some two bedroom layouts and declined bc all layouts are very odd and a bed larger than full will not fit. Also both bedrooms were the same, no master! Not to mention the area is not the best to have my children in from what it looks like, where I am now I take walks often and I can not see myself being as free in that area.
Did they only show you 2 bedrooms? I am applying for a 1 bedroom - any info on those? Did you ask for layouts? They sent me HPD paperwork to sign but no layouts or invitation to view. Did they send you HPD paperwork first and layouts / viewing permission after that?

Old 05-09-2023, 04:14 PM

233 posts, read 309,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonYardie22 View Post
I toured 2 separate two beds and agree with this 100%. Both bedrooms were the same size, oddly shaped and could not fit beds bigger than full.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: