Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2022, 08:09 PM

290 posts, read 320,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by busymom81 View Post
Will do!!

question...Did you have to physically go in for an interview? was there actually an interview or is it them just asking for these docs, reviewing them and then approve or reject?
Nah, it was just a phone call with the marketing agent verifying my docs and paperwork. After that, it was just a whole bunch of back and forth via email and phone calls until her supervisor approved it before it went to HPD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2022, 11:02 AM

182 posts, read 223,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebvndy View Post
Nah, it was just a phone call with the marketing agent verifying my docs and paperwork. After that, it was just a whole bunch of back and forth via email and phone calls until her supervisor approved it before it went to HPD.
oh good. I hope theres no back and forth or at least not too much. I cant imagine what else they could want but we shall see lol

Old 05-09-2022, 10:10 AM

Crossing my fingers and toes my status goes from "under review" to "scheduled appointment" today. its been 3 weeks since I submitted the docs. I know thats not a lot of time but a girl can hope lol

Old 05-13-2022, 08:44 AM

168 posts, read 195,238 times
Hi Everyone, just checking in to see if they are still calling certain AMI's? I have CB pref with a high log# but i'm still keeping hope alive. I fall into the 70% and 110% Ami. Just wanted to if they have filled all the units.

Old 05-16-2022, 12:13 PM

Hello!! Has anyone else moved into the building or signed their lease to move in? Still waiting for review :-/

Old 05-16-2022, 01:08 PM

168 posts, read 195,238 times
Hi, its seems like nothing is happening when it comes to apex. I wanted to know if they are still calling certain AMI's? I have CB pref with a high log# 49,xxx but i'm still keeping hope alive. I fall into the 70% and 110% Ami. Just wanted to if they have filled all the units.

Someone else has a log#2xx no cb and hasn't heard anything either.

Old 05-16-2022, 02:02 PM

Sorry guys I don’t know anything about what stage they are at. I saw a family viewing a unit last week that’s about it. It’s going to take them awhile to fill this building up…I don’t think it’ll be a full building until at least October but who knows.

Old 05-16-2022, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Sorry guys I don’t know anything about what stage they are at. I saw a family viewing a unit last week that’s about it. It’s going to take them awhile to fill this building up…I don’t think it’ll be a full building until at least October but who knows.
This wait is so fun LOL Wish we were able to see where they are in the process of reviewing. the unknown is the hardest part

How are you adjusting to being in the building? Having fun decorating?

Old 05-16-2022, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by busymom81 View Post
This wait is so fun LOL Wish we were able to see where they are in the process of reviewing. the unknown is the hardest part

How are you adjusting to being in the building? Having fun decorating?
Yeah, I know what you mean. The waiting was a lot as well for me as well. Totally understand! I am well adjusted so far very quiet and nice so far. Came along way with setting up and decorating but still has some ways to do. I’m enjoying the quietness while it last before the building gets filled up lol. The apartment is literally beautiful, the workers are really nice, and I am still thankful and still and awe that I actually won and living here.

Just keep requesting an update with your agent so you can be somewhat in the know of things. Sending well wishes as always!

Old 05-18-2022, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I know what you mean. The waiting was a lot as well for me as well. Totally understand! I am well adjusted so far very quiet and nice so far. Came along way with setting up and decorating but still has some ways to do. I’m enjoying the quietness while it last before the building gets filled up lol. The apartment is literally beautiful, the workers are really nice, and I am still thankful and still and awe that I actually won and living here.

Just keep requesting an update with your agent so you can be somewhat in the know of things. Sending well wishes as always!
that's awesome. Has to be so nice to enjoy that period of quiet lol

Im afraid of asking too often. I worry they'll take longer if they find me too persistent you know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery