Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2023, 12:22 PM

28 posts, read 33,910 times

Advertisements

Hello all.

Log # 12XXX

I just picked up my keys today and will be officially moving tomorrow! So excited.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2023, 11:51 AM

29 posts, read 33,849 times
Anyone knows what log number they are up too ?

Old 03-08-2023, 01:54 PM

30 posts, read 32,694 times
Any updates from anyone here? I sent my docs back in November and have yet to hear an update from them. I've been following up but keep getting the "lower log numbers are being processed" response, so wondering where they're up to.

Old 03-08-2023, 02:47 PM

64 posts, read 81,145 times
log #48xxx with CB

my agent said my file is going to be sent in to hpd sometime this week or next

Last edited by choco89; 03-08-2023 at 03:46 PM..

Old 03-08-2023, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by choco89 View Post
log #48xxx with CB

my agent said my file is going to be sent in to hpd sometime this week or next for a 2br
i believe we would be in the 110% or 140% ami

we were really hoping for a 3br but still planning on taking the 2br
Interesting! I have log 46xxx with CB and they told me my application is on hold because they are processing lower log numbers

Old 03-08-2023, 03:25 PM

64 posts, read 81,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asvpkim View Post
Interesting! I have log 46xxx with CB and they told me my application is on hold because they are processing lower log numbers
i was left in the dark for a few months, and they just now started responding
maybe wait a week or two

Old 03-09-2023, 08:36 AM

14 posts, read 13,491 times
No updates on my end!

Old 03-15-2023, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS6777 View Post
My log # is also the 4xxxx as well. My status on my profile says "review complete". I call every week and my file is still with HPD. Thank God i have a really nice agent but I'm starting to get worried. I feel like log #s will be out for phase 2 and i still haven't heard anything. This process is really nerve wrecking.
hey! Did you ever get an update?

Old 03-16-2023, 07:31 AM

168 posts, read 195,238 times
@asvpkim Hi, I spoke to my agent on Tuesday and she said my file is pending HDC approval. I thought my file was with HPD until i got in contact with HPD and they said HDC is handling Apex smh. When i try to call HDC it goes to VM. I left my return information but haven't heard from anyone. My agent is really nice Thank God, but its not much she can tell me now that my file is pending approval. I asked out of curiosity were there any 1 bedrooms left because my biggest fear is being wait listed because my log # is high. Considering they have no control over how long it will take them to get to me, my fear and worry is in overdrive. I just have to keep my fingers crossed. I thought once my file went from "under review" to "review complete" i was on step closer. Someone replied to me in another thread and said it can take up to 2 months after the status change before you get that call. I make sure to call every week because its my job to stay on top of my application. I just wish i knew what log # they were up to.

Old 03-16-2023, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS6777 View Post
@asvpkim Hi, I spoke to my agent on Tuesday and she said my file is pending HDC approval. I thought my file was with HPD until i got in contact with HPD and they said HDC is handling Apex smh. When i try to call HDC it goes to VM. I left my return information but haven't heard from anyone. My agent is really nice Thank God, but its not much she can tell me now that my file is pending approval. I asked out of curiosity were there any 1 bedrooms left because my biggest fear is being wait listed because my log # is high. Considering they have no control over how long it will take them to get to me, my fear and worry is in overdrive. I just have to keep my fingers crossed. I thought once my file went from "under review" to "review complete" i was on step closer. Someone replied to me in another thread and said it can take up to 2 months after the status change before you get that call. I make sure to call every week because its my job to stay on top of my application. I just wish i knew what log # they were up to.
Wow that's crazy! I also thought "review complete" meant you were basically approved and won. That's interesting that they said your file is still pending. Really sorry that you have to go through that, this whole process is definitely super nerve-wracking. I also have a high log # with CB and reach out to them every week with no updates whatsoever, so it's really hard to keep faith Sending you positive vibes and good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery