Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2023, 10:11 AM

168 posts, read 195,023 times

Advertisements

asvpkim - Very Crazy!! Once i seen review complete i was sure the next step was the call for viewing and lease signing. To know my file is pending HDC approval still is very nerve wracking. I could see if it says "under review" but no its say "Review Complete" so that confused me!! When you reach out are you speaking to a agent or just no response? I really really want this so i try to think positive, every day i pray for that call.

Thank You so much and I'm wishing you the same. Good Luck and hopefully we can look back and say it was all worth it :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2023, 11:55 AM

28 posts, read 33,878 times
I hope everything works out for you two!!! It’s so interesting that they reach out to you via phone. My entire process was literally almost entirely through email. I’m not sure what AMIs are left but they are quite a few units still not occupied and that’s just in my building. The entire 17th floor is empty except for two units.

Old 03-16-2023, 12:13 PM

30 posts, read 32,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS6777 View Post
asvpkim - Very Crazy!! Once i seen review complete i was sure the next step was the call for viewing and lease signing. To know my file is pending HDC approval still is very nerve wracking. I could see if it says "under review" but no its say "Review Complete" so that confused me!! When you reach out are you speaking to a agent or just no response? I really really want this so i try to think positive, every day i pray for that call.

Thank You so much and I'm wishing you the same. Good Luck and hopefully we can look back and say it was all worth it :-)
I actually just reach out to them through pronto housing, the platform where I submitted my docs, because they have a live chat option so I can quickly speak to somebody, usually my agent or someone on their team. Funnily enough they said my app was put on hold while they process lower log numbers, so I too am curious as to where they are up to!

And yes, fingers crossed we will soon be neighbors!!

Old 03-16-2023, 12:15 PM

30 posts, read 32,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariah622 View Post
I hope everything works out for you two!!! It’s so interesting that they reach out to you via phone. My entire process was literally almost entirely through email. I’m not sure what AMIs are left but they are quite a few units still not occupied and that’s just in my building. The entire 17th floor is empty except for two units.
Thank you!! Yes haha I pass by the complex all the time and see plenty of empty units, I'm always picturing myself in one of them

Old 03-17-2023, 07:38 AM

mariah622 - Thank You, i appreciate it. I reach out to my agent for follow ups. They would reach out to me via email if anything was needed. That gives me a lil hope that there are still some units left!! I drive pass there all the time and literally look up just to see lol. I had a unit number assigned to me on some docs. Not sure if that meant anything, i know they have to have a unit # on your file when they submit it to HDC. Fingers Crossed!

Old 03-17-2023, 07:43 AM

asvpkim - My agent did say they are going in log # order and since i have a higher log # it might take some time before getting to me. She did say my status is pending HDC approval. I would hope if it was on hold she would have said that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well and speaking it in to existence, we will be neighbors :-)

Old 03-17-2023, 02:53 PM

30 posts, read 37,985 times
hi all i got question, so we applied for the Apex phase 2 and got log number 13xx, but now im kinda worried since basicly we both didnt work during covid until mid 2022 ( we had baby at 2020), starting mid 2022 my wife starting to work , and her W2 statement show only 25k ( 6 month working). based on that, are they gonna disqualified us since on W2 return tax we earn only 25k, or they based our income from the paystub (for each week 1k which if we go by full year, we can safely assume my wife earn 52k a year).the paystub itself is byweekly and each apystub is 1900-2100 before tax

Old 03-20-2023, 09:24 AM

64 posts, read 80,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cieru View Post
hi all i got question, so we applied for the Apex phase 2 and got log number 13xx, but now im kinda worried since basicly we both didnt work during covid until mid 2022 ( we had baby at 2020), starting mid 2022 my wife starting to work , and her W2 statement show only 25k ( 6 month working). based on that, are they gonna disqualified us since on W2 return tax we earn only 25k, or they based our income from the paystub (for each week 1k which if we go by full year, we can safely assume my wife earn 52k a year).the paystub itself is byweekly and each apystub is 1900-2100 before tax
i believe they calculate the income based on an average of the last 6 paystubs so they will know she would be making 52k a year and not only 25k

Old 03-27-2023, 04:40 PM

14 posts, read 13,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
Hi, my log number is 5x, I am not community board. I have been requested to submit documents. I wanted to know if anybody knew how much parking is in the garage and if street parking is accessible in this area. I think I may be offered a studio. If anyone has information on the studios it would be extremely helpful. Thanks!
As an update, I have been requested today to upload PayPal and Venmo statements and indicate my preferences. The AMI they are considering me for is completely wrong as I changed jobs in December and I make less. I hope they consider me for a lower AMI.

Old 04-04-2023, 02:26 PM

31 posts, read 34,499 times
I have a question , what does it mean when someone pronto housing say started ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery