Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2022, 07:32 PM

69 posts, read 51,421 times

Advertisements

has anyone viewed the apartment
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2022, 02:20 PM

6 posts, read 4,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusmir View Post
Hi i am #2xx and ME preference. AMI 50-60. I was contacted on 10/5 first and they said only one bed left for ME. I said to give up cuz i need bigger one. On 10/28 they contacted me again to say they have 2 bed. I said yes for the next step. Let’s see.
Wow I'm so happy for you! Even at this late into the lottery, I'm glad to hear they're still reaching out but my application is looking dimmer than ever... I have 40-60% AMI with CB but got a log number of 47,xxx

I did want to ask, if you don't mind sharing, how did they reach out? Was it by phone call? Because I usually don't answer phone calls from numbers I don't recognize although I do also have a voicemail set up, I'm wondering if in the dim chance I was contacted that I missed their call?

Old 11-22-2022, 11:52 AM

9 posts, read 7,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammindee View Post
Wow I'm so happy for you! Even at this late into the lottery, I'm glad to hear they're still reaching out but my application is looking dimmer than ever... I have 40-60% AMI with CB but got a log number of 47,xxx

I did want to ask, if you don't mind sharing, how did they reach out? Was it by phone call? Because I usually don't answer phone calls from numbers I don't recognize although I do also have a voicemail set up, I'm wondering if in the dim chance I was contacted that I missed their call?
Hi iammindee,

I got emails. It was from fifthave.org. I think they contact directly to the applicants. Hope it is helpful.

Old 12-26-2022, 01:52 PM

69 posts, read 51,421 times
Has anyone moved in and like the apartment ?

Old 01-11-2023, 09:43 AM

6 posts, read 4,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annmarie15 View Post
Has anyone moved in and like the apartment ?
I think people are moved in. I walk by it almost daily and at night, some apartments are lit up and some windows I can see plants on.

Old 10-04-2023, 05:48 AM

4 posts, read 6,911 times
Just updated today.. no units remaining
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: