Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2022, 11:41 AM

644 posts, read 735,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashanti720 View Post
Hey guys so update I’m going to view both studio and 1 bedrooms on Saturday. I will take pictures and share them with you guys and let you guys know how everything goes
Omg that would be great!! Ask a lot of questions haha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2022, 12:53 PM

155 posts, read 169,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GdoIsh View Post
Omg that would be great!! Ask a lot of questions haha
Im so scared and excited at the same time. Can you give me some questions to ask? Lol

Old 06-16-2022, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashanti720 View Post
Im so scared and excited at the same time. Can you give me some questions to ask? Lol
hahah like when they expect people to start moving in, how much are the amenities and if they're ready to be used, number of units they have left etc Whatever you feel comfortable asking! and want to know LOL

Old 06-16-2022, 04:37 PM

20 posts, read 23,818 times
Quote:
hahah like when they expect people to start moving in, how much are the amenities and if they're ready to be used, number of units they have left etc Whatever you feel comfortable asking! and want to know LOL
So thankful for you and being so open about this process!

I emailed today to check in and I got the same response, they still are processing lower log numbers at the moment and will reach out once they get to me (I'm #13XX and CB) for those of you that are waiting.

Old 06-16-2022, 06:09 PM

4 posts, read 4,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valval279 View Post
So thankful for you and being so open about this process!

I emailed today to check in and I got the same response, they still are processing lower log numbers at the moment and will reach out once they get to me (I'm #13XX and CB) for those of you that are waiting.
Was this the email you contacted to ask them? nychousingconnect@hpd.nyc.gov

Old 06-16-2022, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkhoo0933 View Post
Was this the email you contacted to ask them? nychousingconnect@hpd.nyc.gov
No, the Settlement Housing Fund! I was asked for documents in May. Should I email them?

Old 06-20-2022, 02:33 PM

Layout M - 1bed
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdYlyfJFpfQ/

Layout E - Studio
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ceg-jWDlR-i/

Old 06-21-2022, 08:23 AM

Was anyone able to see them in person?
I would bet money that the lottery apartments are the ones that face to the back and have the microwave above the stove.Those have different appliances. Even the bathrooms have a small mirror. :/

Last edited by StrayCat1995; 06-21-2022 at 08:32 AM..

Old 06-21-2022, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Was anyone able to see them in person?
I would bet money that the lottery apartments are the ones that face to the back and have the microwave above the stove.Those have different appliances. Even the bathrooms have a small mirror. :/
I tried to go tour because I'll be traveling in case I am contacted but I'm pretty sure all of the upper floors are still under construction!

Old 06-23-2022, 03:20 PM

155 posts, read 169,450 times
Hey guys ,

So I do usually update you guys. However, they rescheduled me twice due to someone having Covid-19. I was suppose to go last Saturday got reschedule .. then I was suppose to go this Wednesday but it got rescheduled.. I should be officially seeing the place Saturday. I will follow up on this thread. Sorry guys .. I’m so anxious now lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery