Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2022, 02:27 PM

151 posts, read 196,029 times

Advertisements

Thanks for sharing! It looks beautiful!..The appliances look different from market rate.. was the fridge concealed like the phots on the bell slip website Or was it a stainless steel one ?

Congrats! I’ll be living vicariously through you cus my log is so high.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2022, 03:06 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,835,300 times
The unit is beautiful! Hope the rest of the process goes smoothly, good luck to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashanti720 View Post
Life saver lol. I just did it. So if you guys want to look here it is. They showed us with things in it. But it’s pretty huge I’m also going to send the layout of the 1 bedrooms that everyone will be getting. I was told that everyone will be living in the same letter apartment just different floors. They are a little different from the ads from the 1 bell slip website but not too much. I love the windows honestly and I picked a top floor so I could have a better view.

https://imgur.com/a/FK95bp3

Old 06-27-2022, 03:12 PM

20 posts, read 23,801 times
Quote:
No problem Val! I’m so happy to help if I could. Right now I’m getting processed by HPD so I should hear back from them next week or so hopefully . They told us that the one bedrooms for 80 AMI are filling up but the studios are available.
Oh no

I remember you saying there were only 3 people ahead of you, I'm hoping there will be a one bedroom by the time I'm reached.

Old 06-27-2022, 03:25 PM

644 posts, read 733,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlk23 View Post
Thanks for sharing! It looks beautiful!..The appliances look different from market rate.. was the fridge concealed like the phots on the bell slip website Or was it a stainless steel one ?

The appliances in the kitchen and bathroom are different.

You can see in the virtual tours.
3rd one, 7p for example
https://www.apartments.com/the-bells...rrlej/#3dtours

Old 06-27-2022, 04:04 PM

155 posts, read 169,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlk23 View Post

It’s stainless steel. I knew it would be different due to it being a affordable housing unit but it doesn’t look so different. It’s a beautiful unit. I would definitely pick a high floor so I could get a better view of the city. I told one of the agents that I only want a high floor due to that.

Old 06-27-2022, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneinqueens View Post
The unit is beautiful! Hope the rest of the process goes smoothly, good luck to you!
Thank u so much! She send my file over to HPD. So let’s hope for good news

Old 06-27-2022, 06:39 PM

124 posts, read 112,747 times
Quote:
Thank u so much! She send my file over to HPD. So let’s hope for good news
Let's go Ashanti720!!!! Way to go!!

I go approved the Clark and submitted documents for plank rd this week. However, I am very curious about The dime seeing how my log number is 961. fingers crossed for me and you! lol

Old 06-28-2022, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPecan View Post
Let's go Ashanti720!!!! Way to go!!

I go approved the Clark and submitted documents for plank rd this week. However, I am very curious about The dime seeing how my log number is 961. fingers crossed for me and you! lol
you got this !! 961 is a low number!!! i hope everything does go well for me and you .. are you going for a 1 br or 2 br?

Old 06-29-2022, 01:09 PM

644 posts, read 733,654 times
I contacted them asking about the status some time ago, and what log they're working on but the response didn't tell me anything. Just to be patient and wait to be contacted. And that they can't predict when they'll reach a certain number. Maybe they can't tell people that

Old 06-30-2022, 09:56 AM

still want to keep you guys updated ..

signed TIC yesterday
file sent out to the city today

i know its a holiday on monday , so i know my approval time may take some time , but now im just super scared lol !!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery