Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2022, 07:28 AM

333 posts, read 256,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildoneb View Post
I just got the call today that I was approved and sign my lease on Friday! I wish everyone good luck and thanks to those who helped with information
Congratulations!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2022, 08:32 AM

92 posts, read 78,627 times
Quote:
I just got the call today that I was approved and sign my lease on Friday! I wish everyone good luck and thanks to those who helped with information
Congrats neighbor! It must feel so good to finally get it after waiting for so long!

Old 08-26-2022, 02:42 PM

29 posts, read 19,708 times
Quote:
Congratulations!!!!! Omg!!!! So excited for you!

Old 08-26-2022, 10:41 PM

53 posts, read 46,583 times
Thank you, Mevie, Kpower and JJackson!! It means a lot. I took some pics. The rooftop and terrace are closed, and the gym equipment hasn't arrived. Let me try to upload them. I'll take pics down the line, when they open stuff up. Oh, the super also told me the building isn't even at 50% occupied yet. Also, the businesses on the street level are nowhere near finished. I know they said there's supposed to be a supermarket. It looks like it's at ground zero.

Old 08-26-2022, 11:03 PM

53 posts, read 46,583 times
Hope my link works

https://imgur.com/a/lFRVWpP

Old 08-27-2022, 12:01 AM

7,906 posts, read 7,888,702 times
Quote:
Hope my link works

https://imgur.com/a/lFRVWpP
congrats

i see em all

the building and apt is is nice

great job with the pics

Old 09-01-2022, 12:03 PM

99 posts, read 80,986 times
Anyone have any idea where they might be at in the selection process?

Old 09-01-2022, 12:05 PM

I thought I had a pretty good chance with my log in the low 500’s but haven’t heard anything yet. I’d also hoped my city worker preference would have helped. I just found out I’m having a baby and the stress and anxiety from this lottery is notttttt helping lol

Old 09-02-2022, 12:20 PM

92 posts, read 78,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBawler View Post
I thought I had a pretty good chance with my log in the low 500’s but haven’t heard anything yet. I’d also hoped my city worker preference would have helped. I just found out I’m having a baby and the stress and anxiety from this lottery is notttttt helping lol
Well I called and asked where they are in the process and they said they haven't reached the general population, so, I'm guessing they are still with city employees. You still have a chance and if you don't get selected for the ME pile, you still have a low log number for general population.

Old 09-02-2022, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpower View Post
Well I called and asked where they are in the process and they said they haven't reached the general population, so, I'm guessing they are still with city employees. You still have a chance and if you don't get selected for the ME pile, you still have a low log number for general population.
Thanks for that info lol a little encouraging!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery