Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2022, 01:45 PM

53 posts, read 47,017 times

Advertisements

And no, my application still says "Pending" on the site. I believe it will change, once all of the documents are given and processed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2022, 02:24 PM

7,907 posts, read 7,937,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildoneb View Post
Good afternoon everyone,

I saw the unit today. They're small but very nice. We weren't allowed to see the rooftop, gym, etc. They said they will start calling back soon, to start the document process. By the way, every floor has its own laundry room, but it only has one washed and one dryer per floor. I would add pics, but I'm not sure how to.
postimages then take links and insert em in the thread

Old 06-07-2022, 05:09 PM

333 posts, read 260,142 times
Quote:
Good afternoon everyone,

I saw the unit today. They're small but very nice. We weren't allowed to see the rooftop, gym, etc. They said they will start calling back soon, to start the document process. By the way, every floor has its own laundry room, but it only has one washed and one dryer per floor. I would add pics, but I'm not sure how to.
Nice! What size unit are you taking? Just trying to get an idea as to what might be left for my household.

Old 06-07-2022, 06:55 PM

333 posts, read 260,142 times
There's a virtual tour option on their website. The units look nice! Not a huge fan of the kitchen and bathroom is in the same area for some of their units. The website also added a resident portal. It's not functional yet but it's exciting seeing them prepare for people! I know not to put all my eggs in one basket but I'm really hoping to be contacted for this one before the year ends.

Old 06-07-2022, 07:36 PM

63 posts, read 50,937 times
Quote:
Good afternoon everyone,

Do you know if they have a security/doorman or a package room?

Old 06-09-2022, 12:24 AM

I would be getting a two bedroom.

Old 06-09-2022, 12:57 AM

I didn't get to ask about a doorman/security, but there is a package room.

Old 06-09-2022, 03:19 PM

7,907 posts, read 7,937,618 times
they're buiilding up the lower part of the grand concourse up rapidly

Old 06-10-2022, 03:11 PM

92 posts, read 79,979 times
Quote:
Good morning everyone,

I am going in tomorrow to look at a unit, to see if I like it. Then they said I can start, the paper work process. So they are starting to reach out! So make sure to keep a look out and pick up the phone!. I'm praying, I qualify and the process is smooth. Good luck to everyone and I'll keep y'all updated.
It doesn't show images for some reason so just post the link to the image.

1. upload your image to this website.

2. Once the image is uploaded, the website will create a link for the image. Copy that link.

3. Go back to this form and start a new message. You need to anchor the link to a word, so you have to write something then highlight what you wrote.

4.Then click on the button to "insert a link." It's the button that looks like the globe with a chain. It's next to the yellow squared button with the little mountain.

5. Once you click that button, paste the link of the image and press "OK"

*This way, people can click on the link to view the image in a new tab.

Hope that helps. Congrats again.

Last edited by kpower; 06-10-2022 at 03:37 PM..

Old 06-10-2022, 03:41 PM

92 posts, read 79,979 times
Quote:
Good afternoon everyone,

Wow! only 1 washer/dryer per floor!? That sucks! Are there a lot of units per floor?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery