Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2022, 03:22 PM

64 posts, read 80,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregal View Post
Has anyone in gen pop been contacted?
yes, my log was 7xx and i was contacted about a week ago for documents
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2022, 05:46 PM

2,862 posts, read 2,394,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by choco89 View Post
yes, my log was 7xx and i was contacted about a week ago for documents
That’s great! Do you know if any 1 beds in 80AMI are avail?

Old 11-21-2022, 04:55 PM

64 posts, read 80,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregal View Post
That’s great! Do you know if any 1 beds in 80AMI are avail?
no, i just sent in my docs so i'd say it would be at least a month or so before i hear anything

Old 11-22-2022, 08:57 AM

31 posts, read 28,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grlnxtdoor16 View Post
When i went to visit I couldn't hear anything in the apt itself but in the hallway you could hear neighbors. Not sure if that's the experience of those living there currently. The floor I'm moving to doesn't have much people living on it yet. When are you moving in?
Decemeber 15

Old 11-23-2022, 06:54 AM

30 posts, read 28,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woolx View Post
Decemeber 15
Perfectt!!

Old 11-27-2022, 12:03 PM

9 posts, read 9,271 times
log #9XX, no pref, have not been contacted

Old 11-30-2022, 10:41 AM

196 posts, read 177,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jid4004 View Post
log #9XX, no pref, have not been contacted
Sorry to hear - hope they reach soon. Keep us posted!

Old 12-04-2022, 06:31 PM

2,862 posts, read 2,394,102 times
Anyone know what log #s they are up to

Old 12-09-2022, 10:01 AM

8 posts, read 10,709 times
Hi everyone!

How is everything going so far for those living in the building? Congrats again!

For those like me (waiting). Do you guys have any update?

Have a good day!

Old 12-09-2022, 01:07 PM

196 posts, read 177,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slytherinsalazar View Post
Hi everyone!

How is everything going so far for those living in the building? Congrats again!

For those like me (waiting). Do you guys have any update?

Have a good day!
Hey there!

Personally, for me it's been great. This apartment has changed my life for the better lol

Heat, hot water have been amazing. The apartment in itself looks great and I have so much storage (I'm in a 1 bedroom), the elevator is great, my view is amazing even though it's south facing. And I have so much light.

There were issues where too many people were leaving their big packages in our mail room resulting in carriers not stopping by anymore, but management stepped in and asked everyone to collect packages and it looks like it's been for the most part resolved which is nice.

One gross thing is that they found a dead rat in a stairwell one weekend - which was the first anyone had heard of rodents in bldg and there hasn't been anything since so to me it's not a big deal. If there were one in the apartment it would be a different story! Lol

My experience has been great but it all depends on the person, some people may have had issues that I don't know of. But I have zero regrets! I was really really nervous reading things from forum about this building but a lot of them seemed to have resolved and I couldnt be happier. I really love the area too, this has already become my favorite neighborhood. I'm not a fan of Williamsburg and I was afraid it would be same but it feels way more residential which I love. And there's still tons of places to eat nearby (I recommend Paulie Gee's Pizza!)

Anyways, I hope this helps give you some insight! What is your process looking like??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery