Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2022, 06:20 PM

20 posts, read 10,495 times

Advertisements

Our log # is too high!! #10,xxx T_T No one has reached out to submit any documents either. So I have no hopes lol. The area is amazing though! Good luck to everyone! Make sure you all are responding quick and submit absolutely everything they ask.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2022, 06:24 PM

20 posts, read 10,495 times
Oh wait I just realized that our log# is 4,8xx for this one. lol I confused it with the other Driggs building. I still do not have any hopes though lol

Old 06-23-2022, 12:11 PM

57 posts, read 57,818 times
Got call to submit additional documents and to submit for
a credit check. Plus T sent via email a number of forms to sign. This is moving fast, hoping to be called for a viewing soon. Won’t be completely at ease until I sit down to sign a lease though!

Old 06-23-2022, 12:28 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,835,300 times
I like this area & in fact, this apartment building is across the street from one of my fave restaurants, The Butcher's Daughter.

Good luck everyone, hope you'll score a unit there!

Old 06-29-2022, 11:03 AM

87 posts, read 58,277 times
Has anyone heard anything about this one? Anyone in the running with updates to share?

Old 06-29-2022, 11:56 AM

I sent docs and was called by the agent. Will be shown the apartment next week. From
what I gather only one apartment is left, a studio. I wanted a one bedroom they said they’re no longer available. I will still be interested if it’s not tiny. We’ll see.

Old 06-29-2022, 12:48 PM

497 posts, read 456,536 times
I just passed by the building a few hours ago really nice

Old 06-29-2022, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_from_Brooklyn View Post
I sent docs and was called by the agent. Will be shown the apartment next week. From
what I gather only one apartment is left, a studio. I wanted a one bedroom they said they’re no longer available. I will still be interested if it’s not tiny. We’ll see.
That's too bad about the one bedrooms. I'm not as sad about missing out on this one after getting lunch across the street with a friend and hearing fire engines blasting their sirens down Metropolitan every 20 minutes.

Old 06-29-2022, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynbuddy View Post
That's too bad about the one bedrooms. I'm not as sad about missing out on this one after getting lunch across the street with a friend and hearing fire engines blasting their sirens down Metropolitan every 20 minutes.
Haha! Yup, it’s a real busy street. Hopefully the windows are extra sound proof. I’d prefer the apt on the back of the building actually. But, you don’t move to Williamsburg seeking quiet, not happening.

Old 06-29-2022, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_from_Brooklyn View Post
Haha! Yup, it’s a real busy street. Hopefully the windows are extra sound proof. I’d prefer the apt on the back of the building actually. But, you don’t move to Williamsburg seeking quiet, not happening.
Haha yeah the firehouse is on that same block. My friend and I started trying to read each others lips at one point because every time one came out we literally couldn't hear each other for a full 30 seconds. It's **** like that that makes me cross my fingers for one of the Bushwick buildings, which I have some relatively low log numbers for so we shall see!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery