Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2022, 11:16 AM

1 posts, read 647 times

Advertisements

Hello! I am curious if anyone else with a 74XX log number is waiting for a reply after submitting documents or if they have requested updated documents.

Sometime in 2021: entered lottery
July 16 2022: Received email they are ready to process our paperwork, submitted paper work promptly
August 8 2022: Received a ServicePro reference number to log in to, and confirmation that documents have been received.

Then nothing, we haven't hear anything and it is September 2nd. Is anyone else experiencing this with a higher number? I did notice the latest number is have seen is a 5XXX.

We are happy to stay patient and ready to submit more documents, I am just hoping we weren't forgotten or denied and not told. The nerves are settling in!

Thankfully our current lease isn't up for a long while, so it is more convenient if the process takes a bit of time, but we still would like any sort of movement at all, as I am sure you all understand.

Maybe this will be helpful for other people with higher numbers if we are waiting?
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2022, 11:21 AM

800 posts, read 729,668 times
What building is this for? It’ll help to submit this qs on the buildings’s thread - if one is existing.

I know the waiting period for Sven after submitting the first set of docs is sometimes over a month

Last edited by Ghost20; 09-02-2022 at 12:16 PM..

Old 09-02-2022, 12:59 PM

98 posts, read 113,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpostitnote View Post
Hello! I am curious if anyone else with a 74XX log number is waiting for a reply after submitting documents or if they have requested updated documents.

Sometime in 2021: entered lottery
July 16 2022: Received email they are ready to process our paperwork, submitted paper work promptly
August 8 2022: Received a ServicePro reference number to log in to, and confirmation that documents have been received.

Then nothing, we haven't hear anything and it is September 2nd. Is anyone else experiencing this with a higher number? I did notice the latest number is have seen is a 5XXX.

We are happy to stay patient and ready to submit more documents, I am just hoping we weren't forgotten or denied and not told. The nerves are settling in!

Thankfully our current lease isn't up for a long while, so it is more convenient if the process takes a bit of time, but we still would like any sort of movement at all, as I am sure you all understand.

Maybe this will be helpful for other people with higher numbers if we are waiting?
I was contacted to upload docs via the Housing connect portal- did that... crickets. Called to confirm receipt and they told me someone will reach out soon- but it's been a whole week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery