Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2024, 09:09 AM

17 posts, read 7,369 times

Advertisements

Anyone knows what's the layout of the one bedrooms in the E-Line?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2024, 05:00 PM

24 posts, read 13,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed20 View Post
No one has ever seen the north tower E online. Were you offered this?

My guess is island and two WIC. This is facing 29th street.

Good luck!

Add: I think it is similar to this: https://www.cityrealty.com/nyc/chels...-4HS/amAifdFuV

Let us know if you ever view the unit!

Last edited by KidFX; 04-16-2024 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: Add link

Old 04-16-2024, 07:21 PM

99 posts, read 63,965 times
Quote:
I don't know about N tower, but S tower has no island and has the big walk-in closet.

Old 04-16-2024, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon7mouse View Post
I don't know about N tower, but S tower has no island and has the big walk-in closet.
Oh really? Then that must be it then. I didn't know that the E was 1BR until people updated the spreadsheet.

Hopefully we'll get an update after viewing

Old 04-17-2024, 07:49 AM

Oh no, I am not offered anything yet, but I have my viewing tomorrow and this was the only layout I have not seen, so I was hoping to get an idea. Thank you for your replies and hope to be offered one

Old 04-17-2024, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Oh no, I am not offered anything yet, but I have my viewing tomorrow and this was the only layout I have not seen, so I was hoping to get an idea. Thank you for your replies and hope to be offered one
Did you sign a TIC? Your unit is on that document. If you missed it, ask the agent what unit you were offered! I think you are going to be viewing the unit you were offered

Old 04-17-2024, 09:02 AM

539 posts, read 424,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidFX View Post
Did you sign a TIC? Your unit is on that document. If you missed it, ask the agent what unit you were offered! I think you are going to be viewing the unit you were offered
^ this

This agency does approval from hpd before showing unit.

You should see it on your tic/ which should be in your documents tab when you go into the lotteries > ruby tab and click on documents. You’ll see the entire submission and the unit will be on multiple documents.

Old 04-17-2024, 09:14 AM

I am not there yet. My application is still under review. But they reached out to me for a tour tomorrow, so I am going to see the building for the first time.

Old 04-17-2024, 09:19 AM

539 posts, read 424,828 times
Quote:
I am not there yet. My application is still under review. But they reached out to me for a tour tomorrow, so I am going to see the building for the first time.
That is so interesting.

All the people here who have been to a viewing was only after hpd approval.

Are you going for a market rate unit tour or did the marketing agent schedule this tour. If the marketing agent did it makes little sense as nearly everyone’s info on the spreadsheet alludes towards the approval Being before the tour

Curious to know if you’re attending a market rate unit tour

Old 04-17-2024, 09:28 AM

Hmm, I am not sure to be honest. I thought it was normal process to check the units before approval. I will go tomorrow regardless and find out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery