Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2023, 04:02 PM

21 posts, read 21,712 times

Advertisements

I was recently contacted via email to submit documents and now it’s been over a week and on housing connect it says “ under review “ will I be notified if I need to correct any documents or deemed eligible/ineligible? Just wondering because I am really excited and at the same time nervous that things won’t work out..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2023, 04:47 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,437,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline66 View Post
I was recently contacted via email to submit documents and now it’s been over a week and on housing connect it says “ under review “ will I be notified if I need to correct any documents or deemed eligible/ineligible? Just wondering because I am really excited and at the same time nervous that things won’t work out..
Sorry to say that a week is very short time to be under review and it would be honestly surprising if you had already heard back. Usually after you submit initial docs you hear back in several weeks to a couple of months and yes, usually you are required to submit additional docs and then wait again. Try searching “timeline” on this forum, you’ll find that most people’s process takes 3-4 months at quickest from initial contact to lease signing but it sometimes takes even longer. Buckle up!

Old 02-14-2023, 08:31 AM

115 posts, read 68,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline66 View Post
Yeah, unfortunately submitting documents means months of waiting. They are reviewing lower log numbers first and could take weeks or months to reach if they even do. I submitted documents in November and last week they still told me that I have two more log numbers in front of me and the unit might get rented.

Old 04-04-2024, 07:48 AM

4 posts, read 809 times
Hi I received a request to submit documents through Pronto for an apartment..My # is 4xx.. I just wanted to know do I have a pretty good chance of getting the apartment and how long does it take to hear back after submitting documents through Pronto.. just really want to know what to expect
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery