Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2024, 10:56 PM

269 posts, read 142,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana80s View Post
You seem really chill. I hope you're enjoying your new home, love.
Very much is Thank you boo. I mind my Unit and sips my water.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2024, 12:47 AM

98 posts, read 34,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJ1821 View Post
FYI for those awaiting to be contacted , I was informed they are still working on CB preference.
Thank you for this update. I too reached out to Bronx point management via email and was informed that they are still currently working on CB. They answered back pretty quickly, the next morning to be exact so that was appreciated.
I'm sorry if you've already answered this, but what's your log range?

Old 01-15-2024, 05:28 AM

283 posts, read 161,741 times
I would suggest everyone to get a door draft stopper on ya doors I was walking to the elevator on my floor and seen a roach in the hallway about to enter right under one of my neighbors door! I killed it but there definitely are more somewhere. I didn’t have roaches in my old place definitely don’t want it in my new beautiful space!

Old 01-15-2024, 09:11 PM

269 posts, read 142,897 times
Has anyone put curtains up yet..like what did you guys use.
I might have to go to home depot and show them a pic of the window

Old 01-16-2024, 01:44 AM

24 posts, read 11,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana80s View Post
Your clothes are going to be smelling like weed?!?
A bit dramatic don't you tthink? If it doesn't effect you, it's non of your business. Mind your own business. That is a huge building and you're concern should be your unit that you Won.

A strong smell in my apartment daily is my business… you wanna seem all nonchalant and whatever like please lmao idgaf what no one else does if it doesn’t affect me. But CLEARLY I’m talking about something that is affecting me. Idc if it doesn’t bother you,it bothers me. I’m literally waking up out of my sleep at 2am because it legit smells like a blunt is lit up in my apt from how strong the smell is. If ppl were smoking and it stayed in their apt I could not care less, but that’s not the case. My concern is my apt and it will continue to be. Therefore I will keep complaining when I see fit.

Old 01-16-2024, 04:18 AM

143 posts, read 69,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcia87 View Post
Thank you for this update. I too reached out to Bronx point management via email and was informed that they are still currently working on CB. They answered back pretty quickly, the next morning to be exact so that was appreciated.
I'm sorry if you've already answered this, but what's your log range?
Yeah they responded quick , I didn’t expect it to be this long but I guess with 400 units half going to CB it makes sense . My log range is 5xx, what’s yours ?

Old 01-16-2024, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Yeah they responded quick , I didn’t expect it to be this long but I guess with 400 units half going to CB it makes sense . My log range is 5xx, what’s yours ?
Mine is also 5xx so fingers crossed for us! And I also did not expect for this time frame but what can you do?!? Someone else DID say in this forum that logs like ours have a great chance to be contacted, only it'll take 6 to 9 months

Old 01-16-2024, 10:41 AM

143 posts, read 69,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcia87 View Post
Mine is also 5xx so fingers crossed for us! And I also did not expect for this time frame but what can you do?!? Someone else DID say in this forum that logs like ours have a great chance to be contacted, only it'll take 6 to 9 months
Oh wow ! Yes I do agree we have a good chance it’s just the wait varies . But yes fingers crossed . Let’s keep each other posted in the forum

Old 01-16-2024, 01:19 PM

59 posts, read 65,897 times
Quote:
Oh wow ! Yes I do agree we have a good chance it’s just the wait varies . But yes fingers crossed . Let’s keep each other posted in the forum
My log is 8XXX no CB. I don't think I have a chance

Old 01-16-2024, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate_555 View Post
My log is 8XXX no CB. I don't think I have a chance
I will for sure keep you posted with Any new information I may get! Question? Are you closer to 600 than to 500 in regards to your log? I'm way closer to 500
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery