Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2024, 10:47 AM

1 posts, read 678 times

Advertisements

Hi all, my log number is in the 4XX range, currently waiting for my building contact to get back to me after submitting a lot of documentation last Dec. I think I have a really good chance of moving in, and I want to get a sneak peek if possible!

Is anyone able to share some pics of the studio layout? (before or after your move-in if you feel comfortable)

I saw some were able to share the 2-bedroom layout. Mostly curious about the way the kitchen may be arranged (hoping for the bar counter style to help separate the space) and figuring out what type of furniture layout I should expect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2024, 01:00 PM

19 posts, read 9,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnxietyQueen View Post
A strong smell in my apartment daily is my business… you wanna seem all nonchalant and whatever like please lmao idgaf what no one else does if it doesn’t affect me. But CLEARLY I’m talking about something that is affecting me. Idc if it doesn’t bother you,it bothers me. I’m literally waking up out of my sleep at 2am because it legit smells like a blunt is lit up in my apt from how strong the smell is. If ppl were smoking and it stayed in their apt I could not care less, but that’s not the case. My concern is my apt and it will continue to be. Therefore I will keep complaining when I see fit.
Get a ionizer. It’s sheet rock you’re about to smell everything. And the 1 bedrooms got bathrooms by the door you’ll be lucky if you don’t smell a number 2. And from what I’ve heard about the surrounding area it’s lit in the summer so you might get a run for your money. Be prepared. I don’t care what these 500 people do just don’t nobody, not even management knock on my door for nothing.

Old 01-19-2024, 01:03 PM

268 posts, read 142,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheshe1129 View Post
Is it really by log number. Mine is 14xxx and I have already submitted all of my docs I'm just waiting now.
Yes it is but you're good

I'm the only unit occupied once you turn the corner on my floor

Old 01-19-2024, 08:51 PM

6 posts, read 3,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2023 View Post
I live in a 3 bedroom it has two bathroom and the living room and kitchen are connected. It may seem small when you view but its pretty spacious I have no complaints and we are a family of 4 mange to fit two twin size beds in one room plus my boys both computer tables and chairs.

I currently live in a kitchen connected unit. At this point I'm happy with whatever layout it is. I wonder if they will do it how it is in my current building. I reside within c&c management already I'm just moving to a new building bigger unit. The higher floors in here are the better floors.

Old 01-19-2024, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJ1821 View Post
You have community board preference right ? That’s what they’re working on now
I currently reside within their management so this will be a bigger unit and different location for me. My current property manager told me that the floors I'm waiting for are not done yet.

Old 01-19-2024, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaylaMinuaj View Post
Get a ionizer. It’s sheet rock you’re about to smell everything. And the 1 bedrooms got bathrooms by the door you’ll be lucky if you don’t smell a number 2. And from what I’ve heard about the surrounding area it’s lit in the summer so you might get a run for your money. Be prepared. I don’t care what these 500 people do just don’t nobody, not even management knock on my door for nothing.
Lol listen I grew up in the area my whole life. And if this new property is anything like this property of there's that I'm in now that's the least of everyone's worries.

Old 01-20-2024, 07:39 AM

47 posts, read 31,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcia87 View Post
Less than 25?!? I truly hope you hear something really soon!

Thank you!!! Hoping the best for you too

Old 01-20-2024, 07:41 AM

47 posts, read 31,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenberry86 View Post
Please keep this forum updated when u get selected so you can update the General POP please
I will definitely do that. I didn't thought with such a log number and ME preference would take that long but here we are, I guess is because it's a lot of unit.

Old 01-20-2024, 10:32 AM

268 posts, read 142,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakebytheocean View Post
I will definitely do that. I didn't thought with such a log number and ME preference would take that long but here we are, I guess is because it's a lot of unit.
Also the higher floors are not finished
That's why we were only able to choose the unit assigned. Usually you are shown more than one unit

Old 01-21-2024, 07:52 AM

13 posts, read 8,134 times
I was assigned to a unit on the 13th floor they said hopefully by February they will allow people to start moving in on that floor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery