Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2024, 03:19 PM

37 posts, read 31,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerelyp View Post

Thank you for the update. Do you know if they’re any two bedrooms left? Or was this your just for 1 bedrooms and studios? Crossing my fingers for you! Hope you get it.

Thanks Sincerelyp! Getting this place will mean a lot to me, so I'm wishing big ..

There were people looking at the 2 bedrooms in the same tour I was. So, I would say yes, there are more 2 Bedrooms left. I don't know how much and what AMI though unfortunately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2024, 06:53 PM

21 posts, read 13,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaQueensResident View Post
Thanks Sincerelyp! Getting this place will mean a lot to me, so I'm wishing big ..

There were people looking at the 2 bedrooms in the same tour I was. So, I would say yes, there are more 2 Bedrooms left. I don't know how much and what AMI though unfortunately.
Thank you!!!! I’m hoping to hear something soon

Old 03-18-2024, 09:03 AM

12 posts, read 5,767 times
Hello,

Does anyone know if they are still calling folks in the CB? My log # is high so I am hoping to get called. Has anyone seen how the studios look?

Old 03-19-2024, 11:39 AM

I'm not sure if they're still calling people in CB but I did see both an 80% and 130% studio. They are nice, just on the smaller side. They have washer and dryer.

I was able to locate the floorplan for the one I selected on StreetEasy but not the studios. I wish there were videos and floorplans of the apartments on IG like the other lottos. Brittany if you see this, that would be greatly appreciated!

@nevinsab, have you signed leased yet and given a moving date?

Old 03-19-2024, 12:53 PM

Thank you @JamaicaQueensResident !

I really hope I get called. I submitted documents over a month ago and I am okay with either a studio or one-bedroom. Are the studios about 350 - 450 sqft?

I wish you all the best.

Old 03-21-2024, 08:56 AM

Any updates on this? I heard there was a lot of applicants for this building. Are people currently being processed to move in ? Are tours still happening?

Old 03-25-2024, 02:07 PM

I am so anxious about this lottery. I heard its been popular with the CB folks who are called. Any updates on whether iAfford were able to complete this lottery in the 80% AMI?

Old 03-25-2024, 11:00 PM

3 posts, read 1,197 times
Has anyone heard anything back from them? I got selected back in February and was asked to submit documentation but haven’t heard anything yet. It’s been almost a month, on HC website it says “under review” so I guess I’m not out yet, lol.

Old 03-26-2024, 09:22 AM

I signed my TIC yesterday and my package will be sent to HPD soon. Log #1*** 80% AMI with CB for reference. I’ll post a full update once everything is completed.

For anyone who has sent their first submissions, I would say try to politely email the agent to see if all CB are completed and for any status updates. Always include your log # in the email. I can definitely see why this place is popular. It’s quite nice

if I can get more info I’ll let you all know.

Old 03-27-2024, 08:15 AM

21 posts, read 13,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaQueensResident View Post
I signed my TIC yesterday and my package will be sent to HPD soon. Log #1*** 80% AMI with CB for reference. I’ll post a full update once everything is completed.

For anyone who has sent their first submissions, I would say try to politely email the agent to see if all CB are completed and for any status updates. Always include your log # in the email. I can definitely see why this place is popular. It’s quite nice

if I can get more info I’ll let you all know.
Congratulations!

I haven’t received a response to the last email I sent, but when I called I was told I still needed to wait until they got to my log number, and there was only one 2 bedroom left.

Last edited by Sincerelyp; 03-27-2024 at 08:20 AM.. Reason: N/a
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: