Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2024, 07:04 PM

37 posts, read 26,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerelyp View Post
Someone in a Facebook group said he was able to see an apartment on Monday but he hasn’t posted much.
Great to know. Do you mind sharing that Facebook group if it's not private? I would like to follow more. I'm curious what preference this person has.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2024, 01:48 AM

20 posts, read 10,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanyv616 View Post
Can you send me the link to the Facebook group?
https://www.facebook.com/share/h5KYe...ibextid=K35XfP

It’s a group for vouchers and section 8. I have neither, I just read updates.

Old 02-27-2024, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaQueensResident View Post
Great to know. Do you mind sharing that Facebook group if it's not private? I would like to follow more. I'm curious what preference this person has.
https://www.facebook.com/share/h5KYe...ibextid=K35XfP

It’s a section 8 and vouchers group. I have neither I just search for info. There’s only one post on The 88, not too many replies. He’s the only person that asked abt it.

Old 02-27-2024, 02:19 AM

@jamaicaqueensresident & @brittanyv616. I know nothing about vouchers or section 8 and how they work. I solely low ride and just read the comments on certain developments in there. A lot more complaining if anything. I’ve learned that a lot of the fb groups are mainly for people with some sort of assistance. City data has been way more helpful with information pertaining to me.

Old 02-27-2024, 06:07 AM

531 posts, read 412,173 times
Quote:
Can you send me the link to the Facebook group?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1955...ibextid=W9rl1R

This is the exact link for the post ! But you’d have to be in the group to see the post.

Old 02-27-2024, 07:53 AM

292 posts, read 272,262 times
Quote:
@jamaicaqueensresident & @brittanyv616. I know nothing about vouchers or section 8 and how they work. I solely low ride and just read the comments on certain developments in there. A lot more complaining if anything. I’ve learned that a lot of the fb groups are mainly for people with some sort of assistance. City data has been way more helpful with information pertaining to me.
Thank you!!!

Old 03-01-2024, 04:02 PM

5 posts, read 4,613 times
Quote:
Nicole will begin showing the building next week.
hey my log number is #9xx with municipal preference , how would i go about getting some info about me not being called . could you help ?

Old 03-04-2024, 07:40 AM

Good morning,

Has anyone else been called to see apartments yet.

Old 03-04-2024, 08:47 AM

531 posts, read 412,173 times
Quote:
Good morning,

Has anyone else been called to see apartments yet.
There have been multiple viewings for this property, it started with the set-asides for (mobility and hearing/vision) followed by community board members. The day of our viewing there were quite a few scheduled viewings for Community board members and the agent was gearing up for a full day of viewings that day.

Our household viewed the units we were eligible for on 2/20/24 and were asked for follow-up documents after a few days post our viewing.

attaching a few pics that were taken during the viewing

https://imgur.com/a/pzi7sFx

Old 03-04-2024, 09:27 AM

Thank you. How long after submitting your documents were you contacted for a viewing? And are you in the CB? Any preferences? Were you contacted via email or housing connect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
There have been multiple viewings for this property, it started with the set-asides for (mobility and hearing/vision) followed by community board members. The day of our viewing there were quite a few scheduled viewings for Community board members and the agent was gearing up for a full day of viewings that day.

Our household viewed the units we were eligible for on 2/20/24 and were asked for follow-up documents after a few days post our viewing.

attaching a few pics that were taken during the viewing

https://imgur.com/a/pzi7sFx
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: