Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 09:37 AM

29 posts, read 120,771 times

Advertisements

I don't mean to thread-jack but how are the dating prospects in NYC for a young professional black man who is interested in interracial relationships?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2010, 11:57 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,011,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyler87 View Post
I don't mean to thread-jack but how are the dating prospects in NYC for a young professional black man who is interested in interracial relationships?
great!

Old 09-22-2010, 01:02 PM

149 posts, read 358,553 times
Quote:

You've posted this question several times-I remember it on the DC forums. Why don't you just go to an online interracial site?

Old 09-22-2010, 01:48 PM

104 posts, read 380,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLux2010 View Post
You've posted this question several times-I remember it on the DC forums. Why don't you just go to an online interracial site?
Because it's more fun for him to stroke his ego and troll?

Old 09-22-2010, 03:21 PM

29 posts, read 120,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLux2010 View Post
I agree. Now that you make well over 100,000 dollars, you can buy nearly any white woman that would never look your way before. Mind you, research shows the ones that make comparable salaries are still uninterested.

I don't want to bring any drama but u sound like a very bitter woman, im assuming u are a very bitter black woman since u decided to attack the op because he asked a very simple question. The guy, from his post, sounds interested in black women but yet u bring in white women into the picture. I don't remember the op talking about white women anywhere in his post. U are very insecure.

Then u not only stalk my post but u attack me just because I post the same question in two different forums. So what if I like to date outside my race, is it a crime? Why should u care? I suggest u take a deep breath, calm down, and watch Soul Food or some Tyler Perry movies to make u feel better about urself
Good Day

Old 09-22-2010, 04:06 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,471,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetBAller85 View Post
Hahaha right ^^^^ me and my friends don't even make that money combined and we always got girls literally lined up. I make like 30 now if I made 160 I'd have Kim kardashian textin me right now.

30K is entry level salary.

160K and you think you would have Kim Kardashian??? ROFL!!!!!! Keep dreamin'!! The Kardashian girls are making MILLIONS on their own. Not one of them are going to jump your bones because you say "I make 160K".

Old 09-22-2010, 04:09 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,471,703 times
Quote:

They're fine. Just participate in hobbies, events, etc that you enjoy and I'm sure you'll find a woman. Don't limit yourself to "interracial" --- be open to whoever may come your way and eventually you will find the right person.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:12 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,593,400 times
Lol, threads like these are gems. I can only imagine if Rick Fox strolled in here and was like "Yo so how's the dating scene in NYC like for a brotha only making about $2M/yr these days? Are my prospects of finding love any good?"

We'd be up to about 23 pages of women bickering back and forth and doing a horrible job disguising how angry they are that they can't have him!

Not trying to imply that I hate the game, just that I find it endlessly amusing.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:23 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Hahaha right ^^^^ me and my friends don't even make that money combined and we always got girls literally lined up. I make like 30 now if I made 160 I'd have Kim kardashian textin me right now.
You better double that, and double that again. Then you might have a chance, my friend.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:33 PM

71 posts, read 149,354 times
Quote:
Believe me, I'm with you on premise. Nobody in my social circle is making anything near that kind of bread and we all do fine. Still, you'd probably need to at least be starting on a playoff team to pull a Kardashian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City