Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2011, 09:08 PM

14 posts, read 59,799 times

Advertisements

Lots of questions here:
2. Can one expect to pay about the same monthly price for a broker apt vs. going to a fee free apt.?

3. Apts that include (in the monthly rent) electricity, water, etc..? Is this common? Where do I find them?

4. I found a bunch of apts. in NYC, but can not seem to find the name of them or how to rent them online. Do these mostly require brokers or does one have to know someone and or do they typically get passed down?

5. How soon is too soon to look for an apt.? Am I allowed to just go view one without the intention to buy or is it more like they give you a day and a time where there will be 5 other parties with their checkbook ready to buy. I typically like to look at a place privately taking all the time I need to decide before choosing.

6. Apts. with parking? Do some apt. have arrangements with nearby parking garages for cheaper rates?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City