Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 08:05 PM

31,910 posts, read 26,989,302 times

Advertisements

Bill de Blasio is an idiot who only won election because quite frankly *any* Democrat who won the primary was going to become mayor. That is why every member of that party and their mother was in the running.

Go ask the supporters of Long Island College Hospital how B de Boob "helped" save that institution. People are beginning to open their eyes and realize this guy is in it for himself. Mark my words just like Corey Booker (former mayor of Newark, NJ) B de B has larger political plans and is eyeballing to make his getaway. You notice for a mayor of NYC he spends no small amount of time everywhere else supposedly promoting his "liberal/Progressive/Democratic" agenda as a model for other cities to follow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2015, 08:23 PM

5,125 posts, read 4,972,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Bill de Blasio is an idiot who only won election because quite frankly *any* Democrat who won the primary was going to become mayor. That is why every member of that party and their mother was in the running.

Go ask the supporters of Long Island College Hospital how B de Boob "helped" save that institution. People are beginning to open their eyes and realize this guy is in it for himself. Mark my words just like Corey Booker (former mayor of Newark, NJ) B de B has larger political plans and is eyeballing to make his getaway. You notice for a mayor of NYC he spends no small amount of time everywhere else supposedly promoting his "liberal/Progressive/Democratic" agenda as a model for other cities to follow.
In hindsight, my distant cousin John Liu would have been a better mayor... what a mistake nyer made...

Old 05-29-2015, 08:24 PM

5,125 posts, read 4,972,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Don't be stupid. It hints that they are important part of de Blasio's base. 2013 voter turn out was low.

So if other people turn out in 2017 or if the black churches don't support de Blasio he is done. But that's not because Black churches control NYC politics. I can't believe some of the foolish things you say. How could organizations with little money, (and most NYC Blacks are not regular church attenders) weak attendance control NYC? And I told a fellow right wing troll of yours, NYC is not a Black majority city.
Hello Ms Angryman!! It was a question, but thanks for your insights.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:00 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,480,492 times
They finally saw him for the godless commie that he was. He pimped out his family to get their votes.

He got the got cops off their backs and now they're getting shot by gang members. De blasio doesn't care about black people or nyc. black lives don't matter to de blasio.

Old 05-30-2015, 05:36 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,317,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
In hindsight, my distant cousin John Liu would have been a better mayor... what a mistake nyer made...
You could probably make the argument that over 8 million other NYers could have been as good of a mayor as de blasio, if not better. I don't know how so many people fell for his BS. Guys a freaking doofus.

Old 05-30-2015, 09:39 AM

2,727 posts, read 2,834,646 times
I just can't comprehend why the black community supports politicians that allow and even encourage open border immigration policy. Those millions of unskilled workers brought into the city every year hold down free market wages. Supply and demand of skills and employment is one of the most fundamental economic principals there is. How politicians support these immigration policies and then $15/hr minimum wage would border on comical if it wasn't so sad

Old 05-30-2015, 12:43 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I just can't comprehend why the black community supports politicians that allow and even encourage open border immigration policy. Those millions of unskilled workers brought into the city every year hold down free market wages. Supply and demand of skills and employment is one of the most fundamental economic principals there is. How politicians support these immigration policies and then $15/hr minimum wage would border on comical if it wasn't so sad
Most Black New Yorkers are Carribean, African, or Black Hispanic. So they are clearly beneficiaries of the current immigration policy.

Old 06-01-2015, 11:29 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,084,455 times
Only the POST could print an article quite so STUPID!

In it's OWN article it states:

It really takes a moron to write an article and quote a poll that shows precisely the opposite of its premise.

But, hey, isn't THE POST the paper for cretins who can understand nothing deeper than game scores? 3 to 2, 9 to five, YAAY Yanks 6 to 4!

Old 06-01-2015, 12:53 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I spoke to plenty of people across the country about ethnic groups and what it means to be an American. I got nothing on this country and probably never will even though I was born here. same could be said for other groups such as Italians, Poles, Asians and so on. The only true Americans left are black Americans. They are high number of black Americans in civil service and military. Black Americans do not support open door immigration policies compared to ethnic Europeans, Hispanics AMD Asians. The blacks that support immigration are probably African, afro Hispano and afro Caribbean and black men marrying women overseas.

Old 06-01-2015, 01:34 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,405,966 times
O well. Politicians don't do much for black americans anymore anyway. They don't care much about us, other than getting a vote, and who knows if voting is not rigged or not by now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Most Black New Yorkers are Carribean, African, or Black Hispanic. So they are clearly beneficiaries of the current immigration policy.
That sounds like something the nutty professor would say. Foreign blacks have not outnumbered American blacks in nyc or anywhere else yet. Are you bugging or what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City