Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2015, 08:59 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Some more hung than others.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2015, 05:02 PM

898 posts, read 1,218,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
If they were painted head to toe in green, how could you possibly detect they weren't wearing thong underwear?

Just asking, especially after this model walked around naked (with a small thong though) and painted on jeans and no one really noticed, except for the guy at the end who snaps a picture of her butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TadUMYgCGs8
what about her labia majora and labia minora? i always look at girls' cameltoes when they wear tight jeans. i would notice that bit of skin sticking out right away "from the pants."

Old 07-04-2015, 05:37 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,382,750 times
1. NYC new laws allows certain areas of Manhattan to be in the nude for both men and women.

2. Painting your clothing on your body is also allowed elsewhere as long as it looks like clothing.

3. These were probably broke sports women who works for banks or something doing an selfless promotion. Tons of businesses do this year round. It is nothing new at all

Old 07-04-2015, 07:59 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,245,086 times
They can be naked as long as they aren't smoking.

Old 07-04-2015, 08:10 PM

2,744 posts, read 4,231,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raveneye217 View Post
So two of my relatives were walking in New York City on Friday, around the public library on 42nd and 5th ave. They noticed that there was a crowd gathering by the steps, so they went to see what was going on. What it turned out to be was quite the scene- three women completely naked from head to toe, painted in the color green in order to represent the Statue of Liberty.

When I asked if this was allowed, they said it must be as the cops were near by yet did not confront them while they were in front of a big crowd.. I didn't know public nudity was allowed period, must less in NYC.. Not trolling here, but genuinely confused how this is allowed.

Well women can be topless if it's legal for a man to not wear a shirt. And they could have thongs on. So they could be almost naked in NYC. And that would be OK.

It's not all that unusual.

Old 07-04-2015, 10:03 PM

2,625 posts, read 3,411,439 times
So if a man walked around being naked on his bottom half yet with "clothing painted on" like the woman in the video above yet had a large erect penis sticking out as he walked along, that would be OK with all of you? Or even without an erection, you're OK with seeing a man's penis and related parts hanging out at all (even if not erect)?

I'm curious about the "naked" woman in the video: So they painted her so that it looked like her buttocks was actually the back of a pair of blue jeans, but what about her vaginal area? That is, if she was truly naked on her bottom half, did they paint her whole vaginal area in a way that absolutely no one noticed? If they did, I imagine she first shaved off all her hair down there.

Old 07-04-2015, 10:13 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,119,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsAll View Post

I'm curious about the "naked" woman in the video: So they painted her so that it looked like her buttocks was actually the back of a pair of blue jeans, but what about her vaginal area? That is, if she was truly naked on her bottom half, did they paint her whole vaginal area in a way that absolutely no one noticed? If they did, I imagine she first shaved off all her hair down there.
She has a thong on. You can see it if you watch the beginning of the video where they are doing the painting.

Old 07-20-2016, 12:49 PM

25,368 posts, read 37,053,451 times
I have often wondered HOW they get their feet into ubertight jeans. Now I know: they DON'T.

Old 07-20-2016, 01:20 PM

28 posts, read 44,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachSalsa View Post
If they were PAINTED, how do you KNOW they were completely naked?

Haven't you ever seen body art before?

If not, check here . Here is a patriotic painting.

Can you tell if they are naked or not? Are you SURE?

People are too hung up on the naked body anyway. Even YOU, OP, are naked underneath your clothes.....

My teenage son visited New York City on a school trip from Ottawa a few months ago. He told me that some of his friends saw a naked woman with the U.S. flag painted on her.

Old 07-20-2016, 01:31 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
As long as it's not a man I agree! Why complain about naked women?

boy this is an old thread....,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City