Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2016, 07:09 AM

25,382 posts, read 37,122,674 times

Advertisements

The aim is to discredit Trump within the year.
I think he will manage do it without much help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2016, 07:11 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,068,396 times
Realistically, Trump is a pragmatic individual. Know telling what he might do when his senses kicks in.

Old 11-14-2016, 07:42 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,414,880 times
only dictators hate a little protesting every now and then.

Old 11-14-2016, 08:33 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,264,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samyn on the green View Post
Billionaire investor George Soros is funding the protests -It is known internally as a Colour Revolution. They may have flushed $670 million down the drain with the Clinton Campaign but all is not lost. There are plenty more resources to ensure the aims are met.

This particular American revolution will be known as the Purple Revolution. The aim is to discredit Trump within the year. This is not the first time Soros has launched a campaign of this nature, he is an expert. Another Soros Colour Revolutions were the Orange Revolution in Ukraine - they have the routine down pat. That is why Clinton wore Purple at her Concession speech - this signaled the next phase of the campaign. Argent Provocateurs will be paid check with Move-on.org. If you are willing to hurt people and go to jail for Soros you can get paid to disrupt.
Right... and the ad is up on craigslist of all places...

Old 11-14-2016, 08:37 AM

25,556 posts, read 24,005,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Its both funny and disgusting at the same time.

I agree 100%, Donald Trump is both funny and disgusting at the same time.
His supporters are stupid and disgusting, but mostly truly deplorable.
The dimwits are going to get NO WALL, NO revocation of NAFTA, no deportation of illegals, no jobs, (bears repeating: NO JOBS,) no trial for Clinton...just a huge tax cut for the top 1%, claiming disproven trickle down theory AGAIN, and a public debt increase to $25 TRILLION...to pay for the tax cut.
2 million illegals got deported under President Obama. All Trump has to do is continue Obama's policy in that regards, and the illegal population will drop further.

I realize you hate Trump because of the threat to gay marriage, but the problem there is the Democrats were hiding their true corporatist agenda behind a fake wall of inclusion. Who really cares if gays can get married, but they can't find work.

I think Trump will do well and will do a number of the things he says he would. After all he wrecked his political opponents and utterly destroyed those all knowing pollsters.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:45 AM

18,481 posts, read 31,678,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
2 million illegals got deported under President Obama. All Trump has to do is continue Obama's policy in that regards, and the illegal population will drop further.

I realize you hate Trump because of the threat to gay marriage, but the problem there is the Democrats were hiding their true corporatist agenda behind a fake wall of inclusion. Who really cares if gays can get married, but they can't find work.

I think Trump will do well and will do a number of the things he says he would. After all he wrecked his political opponents and utterly destroyed those all knowing pollsters.

I am a legally gay married man and I voted for Trump, as I have stated many times already.
I have never voted a day in my life, but this time I felt it was time. IMO, he needed to win. He did, and that's because enough American wanted him to win, and therefore voted for him.

He said last night on a 60 minutes interview, as well as before, while he was doing his campaign.
That gay marriage is "law" already. Period and end of it.

He did state on earlier interview at the beginning of his campaign, where he felt marriage was between a man and a woman, the interviewer then reminded him that he was married three times. Trump admitted it was his fault.

But then back to the gay marriage thing, he said then, like he said again last night, gay marriage is already law.

So whether he believes in gay marriage or not, and he has that right, he is basically stating that gay marriage is law already. So we do not have to worry.

I think we have more pressing items on the list to even focus on that. Its done, its not changing.

A friend of a friend has a friendship with the Trumps, and he is not homophobic at all. Lets think about this, has anyone ever thought about who does Ivanka, and Melania's hair and makeup, styles their clothing?, chances are its a gay man.
I'm sure after all these years DT has been around many gay men.....I think the gays are making an issue out something that isn't there.

We need Trump to take care of our country first and not other countries, and we as Americans should be happy. I for one am. It is the year 2017 already, American should be wealthy and prospering, and flourishing as a nation, we shouldn't be divided, we should all be on the same team, to make America great like it should be.

Time to wake up people!!!

So all these protestors need to go home and get a life.
I wasn't thrilled when Obama won a second time, but no one was there protesting. He won, we sucked it up and now his term is done.

I'm really upset that Schummer won, I despise that man with every ounce of my being. Should I protest in front of his house?

Old 11-14-2016, 09:57 AM

25,556 posts, read 24,005,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I am a legally gay married man and I voted for Trump, as I have stated many times already.
I have never voted a day in my life, but this time I felt it was time. IMO, he needed to win. He did, and that's because enough American wanted him to win, and therefore voted for him.

He said last night on a 60 minutes interview, as well as before, while he was doing his campaign.
That gay marriage is "law" already. Period and end of it.

He did state on earlier interview at the beginning of his campaign, where he felt marriage was between a man and a woman, the interviewer then reminded him that he was married three times. Trump admitted it was his fault.

But then back to the gay marriage thing, he said then, like he said again last night, gay marriage is already law.

So whether he believes in gay marriage or not, and he has that right, he is basically stating that gay marriage is law already. So we do not have to worry.

I think we have more pressing items on the list to even focus on that. Its done, its not changing.

A friend of a friend has a friendship with the Trumps, and he is not homophobic at all. Lets think about this, has anyone ever thought about who does Ivanka, and Melania's hair and makeup, styles their clothing?, chances are its a gay man.
I'm sure after all these years DT has been around many gay men.....I think the gays are making an issue out something that isn't there.

We need Trump to take care of our country first and not other countries, and we as Americans should be happy. I for one am. It is the year 2017 already, American should be wealthy and prospering, and flourishing as a nation, we shouldn't be divided, we should all be on the same team, to make America great like it should be.

Time to wake up people!!!

So all these protestors need to go home and get a life.
I wasn't thrilled when Obama won a second time, but no one was there protesting. He won, we sucked it up and now his term is done.

I'm really upset that Schummer won, I despise that man with every ounce of my being. Should I protest in front of his house?
I agree with you when the election is over people need to move on. Period. The public has spoken.

As for Ivanka and Melania, how pathetic can you be to want to reduce gay men to lapdog stylists of women. Call me when Trump hires a gay man for a serious JOB. It's bad enough that gay men have been historically disportionately reduced to ****ty service sector jobs with no benefits and pension. Being some woman's make up person is not a badge of honor, it's is a degrading job for a man! What boy wants to grow up to do some woman's make up or dress her? Ugh! And gay men are still men.

As for the rest, while I didn't vote for him, I don't think it's terrible Trump got elected. The MidWest broke with the West Coast and the Northeast because they were decimated by Clinton trade deals, and the fact Obama did nothing to revise these deals. The Democrats were completely taken over by the corporate sector, which they tried to hide behind a fake wall of progressivism and "diversity". It's not okay to give one woman, one Asian, one Black ,and one gay guy a high ranking job, while leaving millions unemployed or underemployed. So in a way it's good the Democrats and the "liberal" media got this stunning rebuke. Trump already changed things by destroying both the Bush and the Clinton dynasties, and from preventing the rise of an Obama won (there were calls for Michelle Obama to run). The American people don't want dynasties.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:38 AM

18,481 posts, read 31,678,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
I agree with you when the election is over people need to move on. Period. The public has spoken.

As for Ivanka and Melania, how pathetic can you be to want to reduce gay men to lapdog stylists of women. Call me when Trump hires a gay man for a serious JOB. It's bad enough that gay men have been historically disportionately reduced to ****ty service sector jobs with no benefits and pension. Being some woman's make up person is not a badge of honor, it's is a degrading job for a man! What boy wants to grow up to do some woman's make up or dress her? Ugh! And gay men are still men.

As for the rest, while I didn't vote for him, I don't think it's terrible Trump got elected. The MidWest broke with the West Coast and the Northeast because they were decimated by Clinton trade deals, and the fact Obama did nothing to revise these deals. The Democrats were completely taken over by the corporate sector, which they tried to hide behind a fake wall of progressivism and "diversity". It's not okay to give one woman, one Asian, one Black ,and one gay guy a high ranking job, while leaving millions unemployed or underemployed. So in a way it's good the Democrats and the "liberal" media got this stunning rebuke. Trump already changed things by destroying both the Bush and the Clinton dynasties, and from preventing the rise of an Obama won (there were calls for Michelle Obama to run). The American people don't want dynasties.
No, it isn't degrading, that's your opinion.

Every man has his choice in what career they want to pursue, and a there are gay men and some straight men that chose to become make up artists and hair stylist and fashion designers, and make tons of money doing it. So somehow the term degrading doesn't come to mind.

PS: There are boys that like to do that, and are very good at it, and make a lot of money doing it.

Jay Maunel, read up on him, I don't think he has degraded himelf at all.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jay+...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Old 11-14-2016, 03:16 PM

25,382 posts, read 37,122,674 times
I realize you hate Trump because of the threat to gay marriage,

No, that is far from my prime reason for despising Trump. My fears are that he will decimate the economy by borrowing and borrowing and borrowing on more useless military hardware, that he will continue the Bush-Obama imperialist wars, that he will tax the middle and lower classes to transfer wealth to the top .1% and that there will be fewer people working full time in 2020 than there are today.
Only God knows what a mess he will make of the so-called health care system of the United States.

Old 11-14-2016, 06:29 PM

3,744 posts, read 3,481,729 times
TRUMP is the first president to be elected to be OK with Gay Marriage.

FACTS

"As President, I will do everything to protect my LGTBQ citizens" https://youtu.be/c3sRAA1o4t0

Trump Waves the Flag Proudly https://youtu.be/r1nJ5JwLdU4

Unfortunately people are stuck to yet another false narrative that he is anti-gay no matter how much evidence to the contrary. I just don't get the blind hate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City