Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 07:16 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,561,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
it went bust?
Well it got busted - shenanigans in the showers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2017, 07:18 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,561,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FS22 View Post
I disagree and believe US citizens should care. The Chinese are building their own cities in the USA and they are going to be set up as Chinese-communist cities where US citizens are not welcomed.

Gimme a break, "nobody cares" about immigrants. Have you ever visited China??? We as a nation have allowed this to go on long enough. Take a stand already. Dont be sidelined by these criminals.
Most Chinese who have immigrated to the US came because they did not want to live under the Communist system - that's why they left China.

Old 09-08-2017, 10:27 AM

343 posts, read 254,557 times
Some migrated here for escaping communism. Others came here as illegals to make cash-money and send it back home and launder money that way and play the currency system like that. If you visit China you will learn quickly that they believe people in the USA are pigs and that most people from the USA live in a bubble world that is protected from gaining international viewpoints. It's true.

Also I once read an article about how Chinatown Manhattan had more crimes compared to anywhere else in the nation. Chinese people are very beautiful and kind people but they are still very isolated and xenophobic. Prejudiced in many instances, but not all. In some countrysides of China it is remote enough that when they see a person from the USA is like a UFO sighting. They laugh and point fingers. It is like the talk of the town to see a foreigner in their villages. They are very pure and innocent in that way, unlike us in NYC we do not give a damn.

If you visit Mainland China you will learn quickly that Chinese-communism is different then one would think. It is more like the wild west. It is very much a utopia for uncontrolled business. The Chinese break more laws and counterfeit more products and do some real crummy things to make a buck. But China is not all that bad to live, they live traditionally. Even people in extreme poverty work growing food and are better off compared to homeless people living on the streets of Manhattan. The "communism" is not that bad anymore.

Chinese do not fool around when it comes to business, finance and economics. They are kicking our butts in a big way and we are allowing them to continue doing so. China is now the economic super power, not the USA. Also India is not far behind in the race. Here is an article about Chinese-only cities being built here in the USA: https://mic.com/articles/8603/china-...aho#.Yg37H5u1l

Today many Chinese from China continue to migrate here illegally to do the same illegal things but in addition to that they move here because they ruined the environment of their own country. Now they are here to do the same thing in USA - trash it. That is my complaint and it is valid, that people from far away countries come here and bring all their problems here and are ruining our country. In a deeper world view, a lot of these illegal immigrants actually Want to bring bad things here to the USA and they have zero intention of doing anything except taking taking taking and ruining ruining ruining. Their are plenty of examples of this. They have absolutely zero allegiance to our country, they were taught to think quite the opposite. They are not helping our country and I believe more people in the USA should take a stand against this, stand up tall, make it clear we do not want illegals here, and voice our concerns more dynamically.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:19 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,483,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FS22 View Post
Some migrated here for escaping communism. Others came here as illegals to make cash-money and send it back home and launder money that way and play the currency system like that. If you visit China you will learn quickly that they believe people in the USA are pigs and that most people from the USA live in a bubble world that is protected from gaining international viewpoints. It's true.

Also I once read an article about how Chinatown Manhattan had more crimes compared to anywhere else in the nation. Chinese people are very beautiful and kind people but they are still very isolated and xenophobic. Prejudiced in many instances, but not all. In some countrysides of China it is remote enough that when they see a person from the USA is like a UFO sighting. They laugh and point fingers. It is like the talk of the town to see a foreigner in their villages. They are very pure and innocent in that way, unlike us in NYC we do not give a damn.

If you visit Mainland China you will learn quickly that Chinese-communism is different then one would think. It is more like the wild west. It is very much a utopia for uncontrolled business. The Chinese break more laws and counterfeit more products and do some real crummy things to make a buck. But China is not all that bad to live, they live traditionally. Even people in extreme poverty work growing food and are better off compared to homeless people living on the streets of Manhattan. The "communism" is not that bad anymore.

Chinese do not fool around when it comes to business, finance and economics. They are kicking our butts in a big way and we are allowing them to continue doing so. China is now the economic super power, not the USA. Also India is not far behind in the race. Here is an article about Chinese-only cities being built here in the USA: https://mic.com/articles/8603/china-...aho#.Yg37H5u1l

Today many Chinese from China continue to migrate here illegally to do the same illegal things but in addition to that they move here because they ruined the environment of their own country. Now they are here to do the same thing in USA - trash it. That is my complaint and it is valid, that people from far away countries come here and bring all their problems here and are ruining our country. In a deeper world view, a lot of these illegal immigrants actually Want to bring bad things here to the USA and they have zero intention of doing anything except taking taking taking and ruining ruining ruining. Their are plenty of examples of this. They have absolutely zero allegiance to our country, they were taught to think quite the opposite. They are not helping our country and I believe more people in the USA should take a stand against this, stand up tall, make it clear we do not want illegals here, and voice our concerns more dynamically.

China's GDP per capita is way below that of the US, and is below that of Mexico as well.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:35 PM

6,688 posts, read 6,033,238 times
I once knew a man from Africa who came here illegally. He was a food delivery person for a taco place. Anyway, he was only here for two years making money in tips - breaking his balls delivering food thru heatwaves, hurricanes and blizzards.

Long story short, he now lives like a king in Africa from all the tips he sent home. The Taco place guy told me he'll be back to New York for another two years to keep up his savings.

Donald Trump would be impressed with his business and real estate skills.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:43 PM

7,296 posts, read 11,864,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I once knew a man from Africa who came here illegally. He was a food delivery person for a taco place. Anyway, he was only here for two years making money in tips - breaking his balls delivering food thru heatwaves, hurricanes and blizzards.

Long story short, he now lives like a king in Africa from all the tips he sent home. The Taco place guy told me he'll be back to New York for another two years to keep up his savings.

Donald Trump would be impressed with his business and real estate skills.

As well as those who come into this country and work hard to become productive residents, some of whom even became exceptionally successful. But Trump will not be impressed because it is precisely for those reasons that the MAGA want to keep these immigrants out.

In fairness, I'm seeing now that a lot of Democrat supporters and Trump opponents, including those who voted for Hillary, are also anti immigration.

Old 09-08-2017, 03:39 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,616,935 times
China might be doing better than the US, but I'm doing better than a Chinese citizen in the same job at the same age by 5x. In that regard, I'll stay in the US. I leave this one to our politicians.

Old 09-08-2017, 03:55 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
Well it got busted - shenanigans in the showers
guess I missed that whole thread, and the tax fraud

NYC’s ‘sex spa’ is grossing people out | New York Post
Spa Castle owners busted for tax fraud | New York Post

Old 09-08-2017, 04:05 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,886,466 times
I feel sorry for the dreamers. To be sent home to a country they don't know or remember is devastating. Now their parents should go home.

Old 09-08-2017, 04:09 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden22 View Post
I feel sorry for the dreamers. To be sent home to a country they don't know or remember is devastating. Now their parents should go home.
No doubt, but the United States for a non-citizen is a privilege, not a right. They have no legal right to be here nor have any of its benefits. They are still free people, it's not like they are being thrown to the ISIS dogs or torture halls of North Korea. They should take their education and motivation to their birth countries and pool their resources to create prosperity there and eventually apply for legal admission to the US if that's what they still want years down the road
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City