Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 11:04 AM

11,445 posts, read 10,483,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
I ordered 50 yoga mats. We are doing a hot yoga sex orgy. No jimmy hats....

I am renting a WeWork space. We go there get naked and heat up the place. The Chelsea WeWork is a beautiful space. They also have beer, water, coffee, fruits and stuff. After party at Chelsea Piers in their swimming pool. We do naked water yoga. *Must bring eye googles to protect your eyes from bodily fluids and the chlorine in the swimming pool.
Can you make sure my yoga mat is next to livingsinglenyc's?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2018, 11:17 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,085,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
Can you make sure my yoga mat is next to livingsinglenyc's?
Does she have big ol tiddays??

Old 06-26-2018, 11:53 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,237,363 times
Quote:
I ordered 50 yoga mats. We are doing a hot yoga sex orgy. No jimmy hats....

I am renting a WeWork space. We go there get naked and heat up the place. The Chelsea WeWork is a beautiful space. They also have beer, water, coffee, fruits and stuff. After party at Chelsea Piers in their swimming pool. We do naked water yoga. *Must bring eye googles to protect your eyes from bodily fluids and the chlorine in the swimming pool.
We need some Tequila!

Quote:
Does she have big ol tiddays??
I got a nice tight little body. No big flappy tiddays.

Old 06-27-2018, 05:21 AM

337 posts, read 356,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
I like your outlook, many shorter man have issues with it. You seem confident and not to give a f*ck.
I will admit my vain quality is height. 6'0" or above for me
A nicer way of patting him on the head and saying "Glad you know your place little buddy"

My shorter work colleague always talks about how women act supportive and say short guys like him are cool and then two minutes later walk in with their 6ft+ boyfriend

He acts confident but I know it bugs him. It's gotta be frustrating but like I say to women who have an undesired feature(s), you can't do anything about it so just be the best you.

Old 06-27-2018, 05:51 AM

337 posts, read 356,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
If you are short, but being stylish and witty can help when it comes to getting women in NYC.

One thing one must take into heart is that men who are not getting any women will have to wait his turn. What do I mean? Most women in NYC, not all, but most will go through men like if they are going through toilet paper, until they find a decent man or willing to settle with something decent at the end. If your a man and having trouble, it is probably not you, its probably the women. Women hold the cards to who she wants to date, mate and establish exclusivity with. Men hold the cards to initiating a marriage. As a struggling man, just better to be yourself and take care of yourself first such as health, career and hobbies. The right woman will come along. She may come along with an additional 200k of debt by doing her masters degree at NYU, or may come along with a nice curvy body half Italian/Puerto Rican woman, but with 2 kids from her last relationship. You have to wait your turn, most women in NYC do not want to be alone, especially after 35.
This is a solid post. Another short friend had no shortage of hotties, but each one of them either had kids, some type of financial situation or some other huge minus and the women were always in their 30s (even when he was in his 20s).

Whenever he would approach women without those issues whether attractive or unattractive (or his career equal), he would say that he would get the cold shoulder, or led on. As much as I hate to generalize, I believe that is biology at play. These women switch to provision mode and height becomes less important than getting resources.

Old 06-27-2018, 06:47 AM

1,063 posts, read 696,886 times
There are some variances but overall here's how to win in the NYC dating scene for Men:

Be rich
Be tall
Have a long ****
Be funny
Be interested in playing psychological games
Be White

AKA: 7 Feet Tall, 7 Figure Salary, 7 Inches minimum, BMW 7, 7 Beach front properties, 7 Night Clubs, 7 influential friends (Cops, Judges, Lawyers, Politicians, Drug dealers, etc.)
Examples: Richard Branson, Ghost from Power, James Gandolfini, etc.

Here's how to win in the NYC dating scene for Women:

Don't have a bad attitude
Be at least somewhat presentable

You're welcome

Old 06-27-2018, 07:11 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,085,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaMan View Post
There are some variances but overall here's how to win in the NYC dating scene for Men:

Be rich
Be tall
Have a long ****
Be funny
Be interested in playing psychological games
Be White

AKA: 7 Feet Tall, 7 Figure Salary, 7 Inches minimum, BMW 7, 7 Beach front properties, 7 Night Clubs, 7 influential friends (Cops, Judges, Lawyers, Politicians, Drug dealers, etc.)
Examples: Richard Branson, Ghost from Power, James Gandolfini, etc.

Don't have a bad attitude
Be at least somewhat presentable

You're welcome
LOL. Ladies have all these requirements but a lot of them don't bring much to the table.

Focus on yourself. Your career, your fitness, your financial status, your mental,emotional and spiritual health.
Travel a lot - international/domestic
Develop passive income.
Remember that a woman can compliment your happiness and wholeness but should never be the source of it.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:24 AM

375 posts, read 323,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
I got a nice tight little body.
Thats what most (majority) men want! Your desirability is through the charts!

Old 06-27-2018, 07:56 AM

2,179 posts, read 1,863,409 times
Quote:
LOL. Ladies have all these requirements but a lot of them don't bring much to the table. Could say the same for men.

Focus on yourself. Your career, your fitness, your financial status, your mental,emotional and spiritual health.
Develop passive income.
Remember that a woman can compliment your happiness and wholeness but should never be the source of it.

Well said! This goes for both men and women.

Last edited by Marshabrady; 06-27-2018 at 08:08 AM..

Old 06-27-2018, 09:12 AM

1,063 posts, read 696,886 times
Quote:
LOL. Ladies have all these requirements but a lot of them don't bring much to the table.

Develop passive income.
Disclaimer: The below is predominantly about NYC Women and Women with an "NYC mentality", so if you are from the South or elsewhere this doesn't apply.

The bolded is all Men care about at the end of the day. And hands down it is the hardest to find in Western countries.

A lot of Women claim they get Men but I really don't think they do. We are incredibly easy to please but Women make things extremely complicated and focus on all the wrong things. If you focus on your Career we interpret that the kids will come 2nd. If you focus on travelling it could mean you're a sugar baby or IG THOT. If you focus on income then basically you will price yourself out of the market - Because Women are favored in today's workplace because they are perceived as less threatening by upper management. At the same time most guys making more money than her are already "taken". So this leaves her with zero options.

You know what as I'm writing this it just came to me - NYC Women all think they are "Donna" from "Suits" (USA TV Network Show). They have a bit of delusional outlook which contributes to their single status. The reality is most of them are like Rachel except add 15+ lbs and some coke bottle classes. And in real life they do not get to marry a Prince

And yeah there are plenty of Men who are slobs but the difference is those Men know they are not gonna get Selena Gomez (I wanted to say J-Lo but she's not the current example anymore ) I have not met a single construction worker that thinks he is entitled to get a super model. But I have met MANY a secretary that feels she should be with Idris Elba or George Clooney - And they are dead serious and say they will not settle for less.

There are no shortage of Men who will take care of other Men's children and pay Women's debts. But hands down Men will not deal with a Woman who is not physically healthy/in-shape and not mentally sane. I know guys who will settle for anything "halfway decent". They are OK with stretch marks, sagging gut (on Women younger than 30) but not willing to tolerate bi-polar moods. Women proclaim Men have unrealistic standards - I simply do not see that. Biologically by nature - Men are not as selective as Women. OK Cupid already proved this with hard data a few years ago.

It dumbfounds me how there are so many "single" Women being passed around when all they have to do is get a personal trainer (and not mess around with him) and a psychologist. Then go to a ritzy hotel bar and sit and wait in the right dress, have a somewhat decent smile and don't flip out just because it's that time of the month. I have repeatedly tried to help Women help themselves and they don't want to put in the work to compete. They just want to complain about the quality of Men who are attracted to them. There is such a thing as an Alpha female. And it is not necessarily the most attractive Woman either.

In some ways Women have a greater gap in ability to keep a mate. The top 10% of Women have no problem keeping a Man, whereas for Men it's more like top 20%. There are 10% of Women who really get it early on and lock down a good Man with potential and build him into something that other Women envy. The other 90% want the product of what the Alpha female worked on - They do not want to build their own dream Man. They just want to steal what is already made from some other Woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City