Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2023, 07:41 PM

14 posts, read 13,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillits View Post
Not sure where else to ask this but are there clerks whose job it is to review Article 78 proceedings?
Not sure, but I think it's handled in Supreme court.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2023, 05:33 PM

2 posts, read 1,076 times
Thank You BLUENINE for trying to answer my questions. I did not take the position as I think I make more money with my current agency after yearly longevity money comes in. I do however continue receiving canvass letters. This week I received 2 . Both were for criminal court, one in the Bronx the other in Manhattan.The thought of leaving my current position is tempting but without an actual expected salary number I will not go interview again. I have been told by another court employee that worked in my agency with previously that it is about a 4.5 % to 6% increase for state transfer employees and not the posted entry level salary. Roughly that would equate to what I get in annual longevity money, this years was $4,500 the maximum amount as per our contract. Though our location pay is lower than courts my salary and location pay & longevity money is likely still going to be higher so I do not see the point in leaving. I have high seniority therefore the job is easy for me and I do not have to commute to the city or other boroughs. My only regret is that I did not take all the court tests years ago to make the move to try to attain a higher position eventually. Thanks again & Happy Holidays. Many Blessings to you & your family.

Old 03-26-2024, 11:42 AM

1 posts, read 177 times
Not sure if you are still active on this forum, asking for a friend, what are the chances of being hired with a 3813 list number on the new exam? thank you!

Old 03-29-2024, 11:12 AM

14 posts, read 13,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineer12M View Post
Not sure if you are still active on this forum, asking for a friend, what are the chances of being hired with a 3813 list number on the new exam? thank you!
I am not sure, but the more flexible they are with the locations they are open to working at, the better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City