Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 10:01 AM

2,678 posts, read 2,108,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Except for being short and Jewish you described Trump.
So he has too much in common with Trump? Yikes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2018, 10:48 AM

1,602 posts, read 1,921,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Our best interest are left
to others who grew up understanding the struggles of what it takes to earn a daily living.
LOL - weren't you posting pro-Trump stuff the other day? Irony is funny, man.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:59 AM

15,881 posts, read 14,532,290 times
He was conservative enough to work as mayor of NYC. As president, I'd want someone more conservative.

Old 10-25-2018, 11:15 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,608,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
He was conservative enough to work as mayor of NYC. As president, I'd want someone more conservative.
I get it. You want conservatives who hold spending down, balance or at least lower the deficit, advocate for moral issues, and protect free trade just like our nation's Republican rulers ????

Old 10-25-2018, 11:51 AM

19,079 posts, read 14,032,583 times
Quote:
Does he ? Or are you exaggerating?
When you say, “I think anyone who wants a gun in their house is stupid,” it’s pretty obvious that you’d ban guns if given the chance.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 10-25-2018, 12:24 PM

4,210 posts, read 4,109,094 times
Quote:
Except for being short and Jewish you described Trump.
Trump relates very well to the average non-liberal person. It may not seem that way living in NYC where every story, newscast, and reporter hate the man and express that hate every chance they get but look at his rallies across the country. He is the anti-Bloomberg in terms of relating to the average person (again NYC liberals excluded).

Old 10-25-2018, 12:53 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,608,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
When you say, “I think anyone who wants a gun in their house is stupid,” it’s pretty obvious that you’d ban guns if given the chance.
Not so. I personally would not own a gun in a urban area. Yet, I would if I lived in a rural area. In NYC my taxes pay for police who for the most part do a great job. Otherwise I would have gun and it might lead to an accident or suicide. In the country I would have to defend myself. Yet, admit It, as much as you and I believe in gun rights, tell me there aren't stupid gun nuts ??? Tell me they are not people who make you shake your heads as plain stupid.

Old 10-25-2018, 01:25 PM

337 posts, read 358,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Agreed. Every 4 to 5 years Bloomberg's wealth doubles. Although short he towers over many in
brilliance but lest one forget he is all about the money not the people. Our best interest are left
to others who grew up understanding the struggles of what it takes to earn a daily living.
As far as others previously on the ballot Crooked Hillary simply screwed Bernie. She refused
to hand over the reigns at the most opportune of times to this man. She felt her poop didn't stink.
She made up her mind long ago. She was going for broke and the results left the entire
Democratic party in shambles. After almost a 70 year run in the last 100 years Hillary Clinton,
will be remembered as the person who took down the unbeatable and unstoppable Democratic
Party and I say good riddance to her and her cronies. think:
Why is his height or any other physical trait relevant to a discussion on policy or accomplishments?

Can you imagine if someone said "Hilary Clinton, although flat chested.. yadda yadda"?

Or "Ted Cruz. although Hispanic.... yadda yadda"

Old 10-25-2018, 01:46 PM

2,678 posts, read 2,108,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCareerGuy View Post
Why is his height or any other physical trait relevant to a discussion on policy or accomplishments?

Can you imagine if someone said "Hilary Clinton, although flat chested.. yadda yadda"?

Or "Ted Cruz. although Hispanic.... yadda yadda"
Historically the taller candidate for U.S. president wins. You can look it up.

Old 10-25-2018, 01:47 PM

6,223 posts, read 3,620,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Not a chance. His disdain for the 2nd Amendment is so great that he actually goes so far as to call anyone who wants a gun in their home "stupid". This goes beyond the normal anti-2nd rhetoric. At least people like Cuomo, et al, pay lip service to hunting. Bloomberg wants to ban ALL gun ownership... besides his armed guards of course.
Agreed. Bloomberg does not believe in personal freedom so he's a strong "no" for me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City