Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2020, 09:12 AM

8,936 posts, read 4,772,398 times

Advertisements

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...pgd-AE0Z2rABQc

“It needs to stop,” said City Council Speaker Corey Johnson.

Johnson says the city's police unions have gone too far with their rhetoric, for too long and they need to be put in their place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2020, 09:31 AM

126 posts, read 66,230 times
The whole thing has just reinforced my view that the radical left is complete trash

Old 06-20-2020, 11:05 AM

910 posts, read 753,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...pgd-AE0Z2rABQc

“It needs to stop,” said City Council Speaker Corey Johnson.

Johnson says the city's police unions have gone too far with their rhetoric, for too long and they need to be put in their place.
Every time that POS Corey Johnson opens up his big fat mouth I feel like throwing up. In a sane society, Corey Johnson would never even be elected. Thank the Lord I left NYC. Round these parts, people like CJ would be in the county jail.

Old 06-20-2020, 11:32 AM

1,035 posts, read 674,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canovas View Post
Every time that POS Corey Johnson opens up his big fat mouth I feel like throwing up. In a sane society, Corey Johnson would never even be elected. Thank the Lord I left NYC. Round these parts, people like CJ would be in the county jail.
I feel this way about school chancellor Caranza. He takes the cake for me.

Old 06-20-2020, 11:33 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,757,036 times
So, let me get this straight, killing and maiming cops, destroying public property is ok but cops speaking out for themselves is wrong. Unbelievable.....

Old 06-20-2020, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speediestevie View Post
I feel this way about school chancellor Caranza. He takes the cake for me.
True! If I had a kid and he/she had to suffer NYC public schools, I'd say the same about RACIST Caranza. Caranza is the typical textbook racist, except that because his racism targets Whites, he gets a pass. I was laughing hard when protesters finally found out where he lives and went to protest right outside his house. I hope they keep up the pressure and run him out of town.

Old 06-20-2020, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
So, let me get this straight, killing and maiming cops, destroying public property is ok but cops speaking out for themselves is wrong. Unbelievable.....
Cops speaking out for themselves = RACIST.

Looting and killing, destroying BOTH PRIVATE AND PUBLIC property and threatening others = good job. You have CJ backing you as well as pseudoprosecutor Cyrus Vance. What's more, you even have Governor Cuomo backing you up and you can do whatever the hell you want because Cuomo will blame the police. Cuomo would fit a lot more in a "Jersey shore" episode. He's got "the look". He has no business running a state. Sadly, New Yorkers vote for him.

Old 06-20-2020, 01:54 PM

1,425 posts, read 727,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canovas View Post
Don't be surprised if he becomes the next mayor after DeBlasio.

Old 06-20-2020, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda718 View Post
Don't be surprised if he becomes the next mayor after DeBlasio.
I wouldn't be surprised. Luckily I checked out of NYC...would never want to pay any taxes to that thug or any of the other incompetent fools running NYC.

Old 06-20-2020, 02:51 PM

855 posts, read 452,091 times
Both sides are correct.

The modern leftists are completely insane and have gone off the deep end.

But there are also a lot of bad cops and a rotten culture which surrounds law enforcement.

Just about everyone I know from all backgrounds has had terrible experiences with cops who abuse their authority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: