Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2020, 04:46 PM

14,394 posts, read 11,245,044 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2020, 04:54 PM

11,636 posts, read 12,703,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Did you see the beautiful little owl that came along with the tree?
Yes, and they took away its home.

Old 11-29-2020, 10:32 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,886,510 times
that is the got damn Rockefeller center tree, in markjames68 post. would you look at that? that is it

Old 11-29-2020, 11:03 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,405,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
I hope it looks better with some lights on.

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...sts_po-organic

Tickets Required to Visit Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Amid Pandemic

The mayor announced Sunday that spectators will have to reserve a ticket to see it. He says this approach was in agreement with the state to limit crowds as coronavirus cases continue to increase during the holiday season.

Details on the ticketing plan will be released soon.
Me and my date were planning to go this Friday in the city to go take a picture with the Rockefeller tree. Does that mean we can't do that and have to wait to buy a ticket for a certain day and time?

Old 11-29-2020, 11:14 PM

20,651 posts, read 4,425,411 times
The tree needs a touch up. Time to add the spray on branches & snow.

https://utrdecorating.com/blogs/news...-snow-in-a-can

Old 11-30-2020, 04:28 AM

5,678 posts, read 2,610,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
Me and my date were planning to go this Friday in the city to go take a picture with the Rockefeller tree. Does that mean we can't do that and have to wait to buy a ticket for a certain day and time?
Google is an amazing tool for things you want to do!

https://www.rockefellercenter.com/at...r-center/#faqs

Old 11-30-2020, 01:15 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,766,834 times
Quote:
https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...y-restrictions

"Please, if you can make the decision to watch it on TV that's so much better, but if you choose to go in person there's going to be a lot of specific rules in place,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said during a briefing Monday.

Starting on December 3, those who choose to view it in person will have to scan a QR code in various locations near the tree to receive an available time slot. Each group is limited to five minutes.

Social distancing will be enforced with pods spread six feet apart.

Tree viewing zones are located on 49th and 50th Streets between 5th and 6th Avenues only. Time slots will be available between 6 a.m. and midnight every day.

Old 11-30-2020, 02:40 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,405,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
Google is an amazing tool for things you want to do!

https://www.rockefellercenter.com/at...r-center/#faqs
That's not what I was asking about, lol. Google is an amazing tool for things you want to learn like reading comprehension!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...y-restrictions

"Please, if you can make the decision to watch it on TV that's so much better, but if you choose to go in person there's going to be a lot of specific rules in place,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said during a briefing Monday.

Starting on December 3, those who choose to view it in person will have to scan a QR code in various locations near the tree to receive an available time slot. Each group is limited to five minutes.

Social distancing will be enforced with pods spread six feet apart.

Tree viewing zones are located on 49th and 50th Streets between 5th and 6th Avenues only. Time slots will be available between 6 a.m. and midnight every day.
Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for

Old 11-30-2020, 02:46 PM

Quote:
I found it on google. Aeran found it on google. So I guess you think google is a good tool but don't use it.

Last edited by 90sSitcom; 11-30-2020 at 02:58 PM..

Old 11-30-2020, 02:50 PM

Quote:
That's not what I was asking about, lol. Google is an amazing tool for things you want to learn like reading comprehension!
Darn you really are lazy...I gave you the link for rockfeller only it was on the skating section since I looked at that. You couldn't even click on the SAME website to the info about the tree

Do you want me to hold your hand when you arrive to NYC next week?

https://www.rockefellercenter.com/ho...-tree-lighting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: