Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2020, 02:54 PM

5,756 posts, read 2,660,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
Me and my date were planning to go this Friday in the city to go take a picture with the Rockefeller tree. Does that mean we can't do that and have to wait to buy a ticket for a certain day and time?
Did you want to discuss your language comprehension skills?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2020, 03:12 PM

8,419 posts, read 4,443,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
That...is one sad looking tree. But strangely, kind of epitomizes what this whole year has been thus far.
What a year for a new year...

https://ilovetheupperwestside.com/20...hristmas-tree/

The 2020 Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree arrived at the Plaza on November 14, but its not-so-grand entrance didn’t exactly scream “Christmas in New York.”

To which Don commented:
It’s time to stop chopping down these 100 year old trees so a bunch of tourists can take selfies!!!!

Goodness ... was this poor tree treated with Agent Orange? Or alternatively, aren't they concerned that trees in Central Park might catch some horrible disease from it?

Old 11-30-2020, 04:46 PM

30,709 posts, read 18,362,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
Did you want to discuss your language comprehension skills?
Are you going to pretend to not know what the poster was talking about?

I hate it when people pick at grammar and the such if they know what is being said.

Old 11-30-2020, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Are you going to pretend to not know what the poster was talking about?

I hate it when people pick at grammar and the such if they know what is being said.
You must've missed their post. They said something about "reading comprehension", so I was just replying back. Normally I wouldn't say anything cause Lord knows I have horrible grammar but if someone wants to play ball. I will play ball.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:49 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,416,951 times
Quote:
Darn you really are lazy...I gave you the link for rockfeller only it was on the skating section since I looked at that. You couldn't even click on the SAME website to the info about the tree

Do you want me to hold your hand when you arrive to NYC next week?

https://www.rockefellercenter.com/ho...-tree-lighting
LOL, someone is triggered I called you out on being wrong. Guess what? Next time, actually link the correct thing before you call somebody out. . Also, I'm born and raised in NYC.

Looks like someone needs to hold your hand in more ways than one, lol.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:50 PM

Quote:
You must've missed their post. They said something about "reading comprehension", so I was just replying back. Normally I wouldn't say anything cause Lord knows I have horrible grammar but if someone wants to play ball. I will play ball.
Oh wow, you picked a few words to clap back on. Want a cookie? Guaranteed, I'm actually way better at you at pretty much almost anything English and reading comprehension related, lol. Want to act like a jack*** and play ball? I'll play 10 times as hard.

Last edited by NewYorker11356; 11-30-2020 at 06:59 PM..

Old 11-30-2020, 06:54 PM

Quote:
I found it on google. Aeran found it on google. So I guess you think google is a good tool but don't use it.
Do you want to discuss your lack of being able to use a computer properly? What were you trying to quote?

Thanks for coming, and playing . The exit is that way

Old 11-30-2020, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
Do you want to discuss your lack of being able to use a computer properly? What were you trying to quote?

Thanks for coming, and playing . The exit is that way
Oh child I was quoting your name...that's all that needed to be.

Old 11-30-2020, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Oh child I was quoting your name...that's all that needed to be.
Oh little kid, don't back track now. Anyway, it's 9 PM. Isn't it past your bedtime already?

Old 11-30-2020, 07:01 PM

290 posts, read 214,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnrgby View Post
Goodness ... was this poor tree treated with Agent Orange? Or alternatively, aren't they concerned that trees in Central Park might catch some horrible disease from it?
yeah..it fits the theme for this year lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: