Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2021, 01:35 PM

12,791 posts, read 8,303,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
He screamed "You don't belong here" at the poor lady, along with racial slurs and anti-Asian statements.

Sounds political and racist to me.
I'm so sick of hearing that every time a person of color is racist, it's because they're mentally ill. Such BS. Black, Hispanic, Asian... EVERYONE can be racist, including minorities being racist towards other minorities. There's plenty of hatred these days, with so many people having a superiority complex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2021, 01:41 PM

926 posts, read 418,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
Get woke go broke? This not work in NYC.
Oh yes, it does. NYC as a whole is going to end up broke. It's certainly going in that direction.

Old 04-07-2021, 01:43 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,773,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
And that's all they had to do. No one said anything about going out there and getting involved. That they called the cops but there's no record of it was them trying to cover their @ss.
Yep. They can spin it (after the fact) all they want. Just admit it, they didn't give an F. It happens. It's a cold world.

Old 04-07-2021, 01:46 PM

5,689 posts, read 2,618,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
Yep. They can spin it (after the fact) all they want. Just admit it, they didn't give an F. It happens. It's a cold world.
I think the closing of the door while the lady laid there is what did them in.

Old 04-07-2021, 01:47 PM

926 posts, read 418,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
I'm so sick of hearing that every time a person of color is racist, it's because they're mentally ill. Such BS. Black, Hispanic, Asian... EVERYONE can be racist, including minorities being racist towards other minorities. There's plenty of hatred these days, with so many people having a superiority complex.
Exactly! 100%.

Plus, equating these monsters with the mentally ill is unfair and insulting to the mentally ill. More often than not, they are not dangerous for the rest of society.

The hypocrisy is mind-boggling. The man we are talking about here is a racist monster - period.

Old 04-07-2021, 01:59 PM

12,791 posts, read 8,303,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
Exactly. The building I work in has some of the most arrogant, rude, cold workers as well. Everyone puts on a show just to do the bare minimum, but they don't give a F. They just want to collect a paycheck and do the bare minimum, as many of these workers are part of a union. They even get angry when they have to do their jobs. Heard one guy cursing about boxes that had been put out for garbage once, as if to say how dare them make me have to work.

Old 04-07-2021, 03:09 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,897,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
Doorman fired for intervening in blm attack. Lose/lose situation.
this sh** had nothing to do with BLM

stop reading your bible aka The NY Post

Old 04-07-2021, 03:26 PM

3,147 posts, read 2,740,027 times
"I'm so sick of hearing that every time a person of color is racist, it's because they're mentally ill."

Except this guy CLEARLY was (unless you think he killed his mom in front of his little sister because he was racist?). I read an article that said a high percentage of people picked up in this particular hate-crime wave have had serious mental health problems. These people are very vulnerable to a poisoned atmosphere.

All of this suffering could probably have been avoided if the guy had had decent care, but it's just so much easier to blame him for being sick (and hyperfixate on his race as if that "proves" anything about hate crimes). Spend the money up front, don't have to pay to keep him in prison indefinitely and don't have to help this poor woman over her awful trauma.

Old 04-07-2021, 03:29 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,583,691 times
It's always someone else's fault, except for the guy doing the actual crime. Especially when race is involved. What a country.

Old 04-07-2021, 05:47 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,730,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
He screamed "You don't belong here" at the poor lady, along with racial slurs and anti-Asian statements.

Sounds political and racist to me.
yup, but thanks to the woke cultists we know that a black guy beating the crap out of a little old lady because he hates Asians is a "result of white supremacy"

Man I don't know about you, but I can't wait for the day (and that day will come) when everybody snaps and all the woke cultists are drug out onto the street and beaten to a pulp by regular people sick and tired of being straight up abused for so long
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City