Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2022, 11:17 AM

224 posts, read 135,280 times

Advertisements

blacks are still the most oppressed, least protected, least helped race in america by far. specifically african americans. stop the racist dialogue.

Old 02-17-2022, 11:57 AM

32,040 posts, read 27,268,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtyfygiu View Post
blacks are still the most oppressed, least protected, least helped race in america by far. specifically african americans. stop the racist dialogue.
Stop with the pity party...

Mayor of NYC - Black

Speaker of City Council - Black

Public Advocate - Black

DA for Manhattan - Black

Top federal attorney for Southern District of New York - Black

Police and several other commissioners - Black

About 33% or more of city council - Black or dark hispanic

In Albany only the governor is white, leaders of both chambers of government *and* AG are black.

In fact this mirrors a trend where large numbers of USA urban areas have black mayors (such as Chicago), and large majorities on local council governments.

So maybe problem isn't blacks per se, because obviously a good number don't seem oppressed. So I guess it's just you that has to be worried.

Old 02-17-2022, 02:12 PM

84 posts, read 28,563 times
I think blacks were given far too much because at this stage the city is like a gigantic Pampers factory. Absolutely everything is designed now to pamper blacks and browns like babies. Which is not a wise decision in my opinion but the harder truth behind the scenes is: everything is secretly designed to not include whites and to not include Asians - all perpetuated behind the scenes.

All of these affirmative action scenes are really just white genocide in disguise.

I mean look, black people repeatedly have Unlimited get out of jail free cards. Any crime they want all the way to blatant murder they get away with now. I hope the pendulum swings back into the favor of common sense people again one day.

Old 02-17-2022, 02:34 PM

19,105 posts, read 14,093,573 times
Just leave. That’s what we did. I don’t see any reason to stay where I am not wanted. I was in Flatbush and East New York today making money. When I was done I promptly fled back to my wonderful NJ town where crime is practically non-existant.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-17-2022, 02:55 PM

84 posts, read 28,563 times
Yeah I have to agree because #1 the city basically hates whites now #2 the city does not ever want to change that, #3 it is only going to get worse and #4 I cannot do anything about it. Totally out of my control.

It is a tough cookie.

Old 02-17-2022, 04:04 PM

169 posts, read 64,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LES-Adrian View Post
I think blacks were given far too much because at this stage the city is like a gigantic Pampers factory. Absolutely everything is designed now to pamper blacks and browns like babies. Which is not a wise decision in my opinion but the harder truth behind the scenes is: everything is secretly designed to not include whites and to not include Asians - all perpetuated behind the scenes.

All of these affirmative action scenes are really just white genocide in disguise.

lol. where is this delusional reality you see? most of the city's wealth is in the hands of whites and asians. (http://fiscalpolicy.org/wp-content/u...Inequality.pdf)

those who hold the wealth have the real power. whites still make up 42% of the city's population and own most of the city's real estate (43% whites own their own homes, 44% of asians). voter participation has been low in the last few elections. might that have a lot to do with who was elected or who was appointed to those positions?

Quote:
I mean look, black people repeatedly have Unlimited get out of jail free cards. Any crime they want all the way to blatant murder they get away with now. I hope the pendulum swings back into the favor of common sense people again one day.

lol in what world does this happen? not in nyc. blacks still make up the majority of those incarcerated in nyc with hispanics right behind them due to crimes committed. your problem is with bail reform, **** poor election turn out and woke academic types being elected in to direct policy.

under which administrations did mental institutions and hospitals close? (giuliani, bloomberg). under which administration did they remove zero-tolerance in schools (diblasio/carranza)? under which administration were large amounts of schools closed and unnecessarily restructured? (bloomberg)

who elected tiffany caban and aoc? who elected diblasio twice? why wasn't there a huge turn out at the 2017 election of people disliked diblasio so much? same with 2020.

why didn't republicans back a stronger candidate like bill peptone and not an idiot like curtis sleazwa?

Old 02-17-2022, 09:31 PM

3,805 posts, read 3,529,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Just leave. That’s what we did. I don’t see any reason to stay where I am not wanted. I was in Flatbush and East New York today making money. When I was done I promptly fled back to my wonderful NJ town where crime is practically non-existant.
100% Agree

Working in the South Bronx every night, I just smile when I head north and know I'm leaving all of the nastiness behind and going to my .75 acres of land, clean/friendly/working class neighborhood, zero crime and the loudest thing on my block are the birds chirping.

Old 02-17-2022, 11:01 PM

2,450 posts, read 980,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtyfygiu View Post
Put the pipe down, bro. You have had way too much.

Old 02-17-2022, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Stop with the pity party...

Mayor of NYC - Black

Speaker of City Council - Black

Public Advocate - Black

DA for Manhattan - Black

Top federal attorney for Southern District of New York - Black

Police and several other commissioners - Black

About 33% or more of city council - Black or dark hispanic

In Albany only the governor is white, leaders of both chambers of government *and* AG are black.

In fact this mirrors a trend where large numbers of USA urban areas have black mayors (such as Chicago), and large majorities on local council governments.

So maybe problem isn't blacks per se, because obviously a good number don't seem oppressed. So I guess it's just you that has to be worried.
And look how badly the above-mentioned officials have ****ed this city and state up. They cry about not being given the opportunity, yet they are all in these huge positions of power and have all **** the bed.

Old 02-17-2022, 11:04 PM

Quote:

Once enough whites have died it will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City