Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2022, 07:02 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,305,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gia_inNova View Post
America, in my opinion, is indeed a racist nation. But with that said, there are still plenty of opportunities for Black Americans to invest and reach financial freedom, if one is savvy and intelligent.

The Black Americans who have reached "financial freedom," (meaning, they are not dependent on anyone for their livelihood (due to their investments)) tend to relocate outside of the U.S.

Ask yourself, why would an attorney, who was making 200K+ decide to start anew and live off of her investment earnings in Mexico City, while still in her prime? I know why, and a number of other Black American women, who are savvy and have achieved financial freedom, choose to do the same thing. There is a reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SPEwzAXLs8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAfBEwgHsC8

Other nations have their issues too, but the truth is, as a Black American, when you relocate outside of America, to a large extent, you become free.
American culture glamorizes work and makes it the central focus of one's identity.

That Black American Lady has a higher standard of living and more relaxed way of life than most attorney's I have encountered.

So many of my coworkers brag about never taking sick time/vacation. Even coming to work ill. We have had a few who literally died on the job.

Many expats enjoy a better standard of living outside of the US.

Those who retire in Europe stated that the healthcare and quality of life is so much better.

I am retiring at 50. I plan to never work another day in my life. I also plan to spend part of my time outside of the USA.

There is more to life than eating, sleeping, working, (repeat).

Old 02-18-2022, 07:20 PM

162 posts, read 70,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Deflection. What does wanting to exchange bodies with a black person have to do with the fact that blacks do have a lot of privileges that no one else gets?

Hasidic Jews are not doing murders, robberies, shootings, attacks, etc.

Black people are making it very hard for anyone to like them. Only delusional Leftists worship blacks (for ulterior reasons). Most everyone else are forced to tolerate them. Call it racism but it’s the result of all the troubles blacks create.

Stop with the excuses. We are literally multiple generations removed from those laws.
Now it's acceptable to generalize a whole group of people based on the actions of a smaller demographic within. With that logic - no race is excluded then, including Whites.

Old 02-18-2022, 07:49 PM

Before I even open the threads, I let out a sigh because it's been a circus lately.

Between antinimby, dtyfygiu, Futuremauian and LES-Adrian. I don't know who is worse. Still, I ONLY see this behavior on the internet. Wouldn't have the cojones to express these grievances in public.

Continue keyboard warriors, it's entertaining.

Old 02-18-2022, 07:52 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,705,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoppressedracist View Post
Now it's acceptable to generalize a whole group of people based on the actions of a smaller demographic within. With that logic - no race is excluded then, including Whites.
They can be angry all they want, but no judges white people based on the actions of a small group of white people.

And that my friend, is the definition of privilege.

Whenever they say blacks are a privileged group, it’s laughable and they know it.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:00 PM

12,200 posts, read 7,250,828 times
Quote:
Except the whole black community rides the coattails of that smaller demographic whenever it’s convenient.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Except the whole black community rides the coattails of that smaller demographic whenever it’s convenient.
That was such an asinine statement.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Before I even open the threads, I let out a sigh because it's been a circus lately.

Between antinimby, dtyfygiu, Futuremauian and LES-Adrian. I don't know who is worse. Still, I ONLY see this behavior on the internet. Wouldn't have the cojones to express these grievances in public.

Continue keyboard warriors, it's entertaining.
The mayor of the “capital of the world” uses a racial epithet and nothing happens but yet you are more outraged by some poster using the word “baboon.”

If this does not show how lopsided the privileges blacks enjoy, nothing will.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:05 PM

84 posts, read 28,383 times
I grew up respecting all kinds of talented black actors and comedians and athletes. Not anymore. I do not respect any of them anymore and never will. Have fun kissing the butt of Mr. Africa mayor Adams and Lightfoot.

Blacks are just pure evil now. Gimme gimme gimme poor me I’m black bla bla bla. People need to change their minds about them. I already have.

2,678 posts, read 1,705,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEROFNYC View Post
As an an immigrant I LAUGHED when I came to America and saw the 'Poor'. I wished that I would live like American poor in my country.

I grew up third world poor. Bathroom was a toilet outside, a hole in the ground.

There does not need to be laws B] "barring economic mobility, where they could live, where they could work, what professions they could go into, what schools they could get into, and where they could sit on public transportation. "
[/b]
The govt acts like their residents don't exists lol.

In 2022 in many third world countries:

There are no

Free school
Free healthcare
Food stamps
Free School bus to send your kids to school
Free Books
Free laptops.
Free housing
No social security payment
No disability payment
No indoor plumbing
No indoor electricity
No roads.
No public transportation.
Sleeping on the floor when you go to the hospital.

NOTHING!!! Just soul crushing poverty. !!!!!

Even the 'good jobs' are depressing and pay little. Imagine going to work for months and your employer (who is sometimes the GOVT!!) has no money to pay you.

Imagine being sent home alone as an 8 year old because your parent was too poor to pay the $10 USD fee a year (the equivalent) that your school required.

I was told I had to go home so I had to figure out how to find a bus to get home and wait there until my mother came home from work. !!

There is not TAX return every year. No stimulus money given to the citizens.

To be poor is such a miserable existence. You would be happy to eat boiled banana every day because that means you had food to eat.

American poor are so privileged they don't even understand.

Most of the 'poor' that I see in the USA just don't have the interest or drive to better themselves, or don't appreciate what they have.

If I was poor and the govt provided all my basic needs I would be spit shining my apartment and neighborhood everyday.

I always say I wish my country's gov't showed their hate of their poor and black people the way American gov't did lol.

These are interviews of other country's poor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGpzBUigt2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtBzn-huqzA ( 70 year old, one legged farmer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wByOrCqQj8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4VT29Pkm6Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVjpWWq-KSk
And you still didn’t address what I said. These immigrants did not have barriers to economic mobility that Americans blacks had.

Plenty of poor people in other countries also live above their means, drink, do drugs, and have children they can afford, don’t want to work and so forth.

These type of people usually don’t immigrate to the United States. I’m sure there are exceptions.

That still has nothing to do with blacks.

Quote:
That was such an asinine statement.
It’s easy to just call something you don’t agree with a name but why don’t you explain why it’s so asinine?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City