Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2022, 08:07 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,705,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
The mayor of the “capital of the world” uses a racial epithet and nothing happens but yet you are more outraged by some poster using the word “baboon.”

If this does not show how lopsided the privileges blacks enjoy, nothing will.
And Donald Trump did the same thing and more, but I’m sure you’ll agree with him in the name of crushing political correctness.

You might think you’re making a point but there are people who can have the capability to see right through your arguments.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:07 PM

12,200 posts, read 7,249,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
And you still didn’t address what I said. These immigrants did not have barriers to economic mobility that Americans blacks had.

Plenty of poor people in other countries also live above their means, drink, do drugs, and have children they can afford, don’t want to work and so forth.

These type of people usually don’t immigrate to the United States. I’m sure there are exceptions.

That still has nothing to do with blacks.
Once again, name one legal barrier that American blacks have today?

Old 02-18-2022, 08:09 PM

Quote:
And Donald Trump did the same thing and more, but I’m sure you’ll agree with him in the name of crushing political correctness.

You might think you’re making a point but there are people who can have the capability to see right through your arguments.
Trump used a racial epithet? You really need to show proof there, buddy.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Once again, name one legal barrier that American blacks have today?
Yes, I love your response but immigrants did have those barriers and then people like you question why decades later groups like Americans blacks and native Americans are at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder when it’s not surprising.

Problems don’t just go away with legislation.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:13 PM

162 posts, read 70,923 times
Quote:
It’s easy to just call something you don’t agree with a name but why don’t you explain why it’s so asinine?
You've generalized a whole community of people - NOT knowing the WHOLE community of people. How could that ever make sense?

You think collectively the whole Black community thinks and feels the same - regardless of educational background, career and upbringing?

How ludicrous.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Trump used a racial epithet? You really need to show proof there, buddy.
He’s def used racist and degrading terms for specific ethnic groups and called people who stormed the highest office building in the land Good people.

But I’m sure you don’t care that much.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Yes, I love your response but immigrants did have those barriers and then people like you question why decades later groups like Americans blacks and native Americans are at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder when it’s not surprising.

Problems don’t just go away with legislation.
So in other words, you can’t come up with anything.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:18 PM

Quote:
He’s def used racist and degrading terms for specific ethnic groups and called people who stormed the highest office building in the land Good people.

But I’m sure you don’t care that much.
Once again, you can’t find anything.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:19 PM

Quote:
So in other words, you can’t come up with anything.
Yes, it took a Civil War to end slavery and of course blacks don’t have legal barriers to mobility because they had to fight for it.

And no, it wasn’t given to them by white people.

And you still didn’t directly address what I said.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:21 PM

162 posts, read 70,923 times
Quote:
Except the whole black community rides the coattails of that smaller demographic whenever it’s convenient.
Wait, I read this again. Now I'm confused.

How DOES the whole Black community benefit from actions of the degenerates within?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City