Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2022, 06:42 AM

168 posts, read 42,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
When the WHO (NOT Fauci) says the pandemic is over, then I might consider it. Or if there is a proper vaccine out there that actually does prevent infection; not those BS mRNA vaccines that don't do squat to prevent infection. I need to see a consistent downward trend of infections across the globe for me even to feel remotely comfortable going indoors without a mask; and we're not even close to there yet. NY cases are starting to rise and even China is going through hell at the moment. So I do not believe we are "out of the pandemic phase." It still looks like we have a long way to go and the more people insist on roaming around maskless, then the longer that will be. And hence why I've been constantly saying ad nauseum to wear a mask. I want this to be over just as much as you, so if we just put the damn mask on now, then the sooner it will be safe to take it off FOREVER!

And just so you know, I actually did stop wearing a mask last year during the Spring when I got vaccinated because our wonderful health experts told us it was safe to do so at the time. Then Delta came along and that all changed. And that's why I've lost trust in what I'm being told. And while I'm not the biggest fan of the CDC, it's not their fault they got it wrong. Nobody can predict future. So if they couldn't predict the future then, what makes you think they are predicting correctly now? Has the CDC somehow gained better psychic ability? Unless that is the case, we don't know if/when another wave will hit. So why take off my mask again and risk myself if it's not truly safe to do so yet?
So-called experts:
First: Take the jab and you won't get COVID
Morphed into: Take the jab and you can get COVID but you won't wind up in a hospital
Morphed into: Take the jab and you may wind up in a hospital but you won't die
Morphed into: Well we need to keep jabbing you so you won't die
Morphed into: It's all these unvaxxed people that are causing the problems

I don't listen to so-called experts, such as WHO and others - I do my own research and make my own decisions.

The plandemic will never disappear. Coronavirus has been around forever and will remain here for the remainder of our lives. You do you and live behind that mask. For me, I will be enjoying the fresh air and living a mask-free and jab-free life.

LOVIN' IT BABY!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2022, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post
I left nyc. Was there for all of 2020. I saw as the cdc decided we could take a break from lockdowns and Covid to loot and riot nyc.

I remember early November they boarded up the stores in lower Manhattan to prepare for the riots when orange man would win.

I am now in Florida.

This episode is embarrassing and many people should go to jail for this. The child abuse continues to this day in Manhattan because the mayor must continue to ruin the city.

For things to turn around ask yourself what needs to happen. Nyc voted 94% for Biden. The people that live there support forever Covid.
I am Florida-bound myself. The sheep in this city continue to destroy it by voting for the same people over and over again. Doomed! Doomed, I tell you!

Old 05-03-2022, 07:57 AM

1,431 posts, read 732,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalNewYorker View Post
I am Florida-bound myself. The sheep in this city continue to destroy it by voting for the same people over and over again. Doomed! Doomed, I tell you!
Don't pity them. They want it.

Old 05-03-2022, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda718 View Post
So true. They are truly very mentally ill people.

Old 05-03-2022, 08:47 AM

3,522 posts, read 1,424,959 times
Quote:
I don't listen to so-called experts, such as WHO and others - I do my own research and make my own decisions.

The plandemic will never disappear. Coronavirus has been around forever and will remain here for the remainder of our lives. You do you and live behind that mask. For me, I will be enjoying the fresh air and living a mask-free and jab-free life.

LOVIN' IT BABY!

Exactly, which is why I don't listen to experts when they says it's now ok not to wear a mask.

And also, I only strictly wear masks indoors. Outdoors, I do cheat and remove my mask even though I probably shouldn't.
The risk of spread outdoors is extremely low and if I ever get close to anyone, it's an extremely brief moment where I'm just walking by them. I think the risk of me catching something by simply walking by someone in an outdoor setting is very very low. But indoors, when I'm in close proximity with people for a longer period of time, then I put on a mask. So it's not like I'm wearing a mask 100% of the time. Just when I go indoors! I can live with that; it's part of the new normal where we should wear a mask is certain situations where the risk is higher. And in the subway, hell yeah, I will wear a mask forever! The NYC subway is disgusting!

Old 05-03-2022, 04:22 PM

6,695 posts, read 6,051,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda718 View Post
I’m actually of the belief that the voting system in NYC is rigged. It’s the only way these tyrants get elected.

Old 05-03-2022, 05:35 PM

5,719 posts, read 2,632,719 times
Quote:
So why make a new profile to complain about NYC. Go to the Florida forums and embrace your new life there.

Old 05-03-2022, 06:26 PM

2,643 posts, read 1,240,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
So why make a new profile to complain about NYC. Go to the Florida forums and embrace your new life there.
He isn't there yet!

Old 05-04-2022, 11:52 AM

3,522 posts, read 1,424,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020's YouTube Vlog View Post
I agree.

There are people who are NOT wearing them for political reasons and there are also others who are wearing them for political reasons.
Oh I get it!! So if you support Biden, wear a mask! If you support Trump, then don't wear a mask! So I'm catching on now!

So considering that I wear a mask in public indoor spaces, then that means I'm a Biden supporter!

Old 05-04-2022, 12:01 PM

2,643 posts, read 1,240,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
Oh I get it!! So if you support Biden, wear a mask! If you support Trump, then don't wear a mask! So I'm catching on now!

So considering that I wear a mask in public indoor spaces, then that means I'm a Biden supporter!
Not necessarily. Of course there are some people who wear a mask for health reasons. I'm just saying there are definitely people who are wearing a mask for political reasons, they've personally told me that they do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City