Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2022, 10:33 PM

34,097 posts, read 47,302,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Queen Elizabeth, 95 YEARS OLD, Just got over Omicron.

Can we all please move on?
I'm sure while in quarantine, all the Queen could think about was waiting to get back riding on the Underground

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2022, 01:02 AM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times
It requires further study why Double and Triple Vaxxed Democrats
are getting Covid or at least why the media is only reporting on them.

Could it be a build up to November?

a bombshell that that Commander-in-Chief relinquish power due to illness ?

or maybe ...Orange man and his White Supremacists are to blame ?

I can't handle all this drama.........." Bartender !........ another bottle of quinine...............please. "

Old 04-11-2022, 05:10 AM

5,826 posts, read 2,945,690 times
Quote:
https://joinzoe.com/learn/omicron-symptoms

What are the symptoms of Omicron?
For our analysis, we took the health reports from contributors reporting positive cases in the ZOE COVID Study app in December 2021 as Omicron became dominant and compared them with data from early October when Delta was the dominant variant.

We also confirmed these findings by analyzing data from a small group of contributors who had been told by the government that their positive PCR results were suspected or confirmed Omicron infections.

The top 5 symptoms in both periods were:

runny nose

headache

fatigue (mild or severe)

sneezing

sore throat

This sounds like a mild hangover i get from time to time. So no biggie.

Old 04-11-2022, 05:11 AM

Quote:

We moved on in June 2020 when all the restaurants and everything else was open on LI and outside the NYC, other states and all.

Old 04-11-2022, 05:41 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,885,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnyc2003 View Post
Gee, I guess Covid isn't over, despite what Mayor Adams thinks.

I'm glad I didn't go back to my office this past week for a day of events and socializing. Now the Covid cases are popping up among people who were there.

And my husband just had a friend pass away from Covid, so it can be a death sentence, and it's shameful to make fun of people who are seriously ill with it and dying.
Everybody is Superman/Superwoman and "Can't no little tiny virus hurt me, Democrat/Liberal propaganda"

Old 04-11-2022, 05:43 AM

19,049 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymkt View Post
I moved on in 2021
I moved on in 2020.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 04-11-2022, 05:48 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,885,749 times
Quote:

And my Grandmother 85 died of the Beta variant before vaccines were available. And my couin died from Delta variant. People don't care unless it hits their family...

Queen Elizabeth obviously has world class medical care

I am grateful for this virus it has revealed the true nature of most people in general but especially this blowhard bravado braggadocius American mentality of thinking that guns, courage and strength work against viruses

Old 04-11-2022, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
And my Grandmother 85 died of the Beta variant before vaccines were available. And my couin died from Delta variant. People don't care unless it hits their family...

Queen Elizabeth obviously has world class medical care

I am grateful for this virus it has revealed the true nature of most people in general but especially this blowhard bravado braggadocius American mentality of thinking that guns, courage and strength work against viruses
People dont want to give up their freedoms and that is more important than anything else. This is America.
Coexist and kumbaya stickers are more popular in Canada I hear.

Old 04-11-2022, 06:04 AM

19,049 posts, read 13,968,817 times
My uncle and one of my closest cousins died from it. Life goes on. It’s about enjoying what little freedoms we have left. I’m unwilling to give even more away. No matter the result. That’s the point we’ve come to: give me liberty or give me death. Some of us mean it.

We’ve never shut the whole world down before. In today’s political climate it is safer to assume you’re being lied to than to try to find the truth. The media and their politicians caused this, mostly intentionally. Especially when they weaponized it because they needed something, anything! to get rid of you know who.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 04-11-2022, 06:35 AM

34,097 posts, read 47,302,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
My uncle and one of my closest cousins died from it. Life goes on. It’s about enjoying what little freedoms we have left. I’m unwilling to give even more away. No matter the result. That’s the point we’ve come to: give me liberty or give me death. Some of us mean it.

We’ve never shut the whole world down before. In today’s political climate it is safer to assume you’re being lied to than to try to find the truth. The media and their politicians caused this, mostly intentionally. Especially when they weaponized it because they needed something, anything! to get rid of you know who.

Are you speaking of just the United States (referring to the bolded)? If not, then who were the other countries that enforced lockdown, trying to get rid of?

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: