Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2022, 10:13 AM

562 posts, read 469,426 times

Advertisements

The shadowy image from the video appears to be that of a teen boy and not a grown man. Also, I find the following facts related to the case very interesting:
  1. The victim was stabbed multiple times, but the teenage son, who was home at the time, didn't hear any struggle or commotion?
  2. The victim was put in a duffle bag and discarded in a relatively public area, meaning the person who did it, didn't appear to care or consider that the body would be found relatively quickly.
  3. The person who killed the victim had access to her phone passcode. Only close family (like her husband/children, would probably have this information).
  4. The killer sent a text to the husband stating that the entire family would be killed, but did not harm the son, who was home at the time. I would think that if the killer was intent on carrying out a family hit, he would have killed the teenage son too.
  5. It occurred when the husband and oldest son were away.

The likely killer is the teenage son.

There is also the possibility that the husband hired a hit man to kill his wife, but I doubt that a hit man would have the stature of a teenage boy, as depicted in the video. I also doubt that a professional hit man would have left her body in such a public area, with the trail of blood leading to her home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2022, 10:21 AM

6,715 posts, read 6,134,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cara_319 View Post
The shadowy image from the video appears to be that of a teen boy and not a grown man. Also, I find the following facts related to the case very interesting:
  1. The victim was stabbed multiple times, but the teenage son, who was home at the time, didn't hear any struggle or commotion?
  2. The victim was put in a duffle bag and discarded in a relatively public area, meaning the person who did it, didn't appear to care or consider that the body would be found relatively quickly.
  3. The person who killed the victim had access to her phone passcode. Only close family (like her husband/children, would probably have this information).
  4. The killer sent a text to the husband stating that the entire family would be killed, but did not harm the son, who was home at the time. I would think that if the killer was intent on carrying out a family hit, he would have killed the teenage son too.

There is also the possibility that the husband hired a hit man to kill his wife, but I doubt that a hit man would have the stature of a teenage boy, as depicted in the video. I also doubt that a professional hit man would have left her body in such a public area, with the trail of blood leading to her home.
Good analysis, but the killer was upset that he went to jail because of her, as he texted. I think the person felt like they received the short end of the stick sort of speak. She was stabbed 60 times, which indicates the person was extremely angry at what she did to him. I would like to know why the killer felt that rage. She may have really done him wrong.

Old 04-18-2022, 10:31 AM

2,340 posts, read 1,063,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
I have a hunch that the husband had his hand in this. Sounds like a hired hit job. He had a perfect alibi as he was in another state looking at colleges with the daughter while this happened. He probably knew she was having an affair and got her murdered. The following text message to the husband about “Your entire family is next” was an attempt to throw the police off.

That’s my theory and I’m sticking to it.
Hired killers don't stab their victim 60x! They fire a single shot or blade thrust to the heart then walk away.

There was also no sign of a struggle. This indicates the victim knew the killer and was comfortable enough to let the guard down. Don't discount the 13 y/o son's age as a disqualifier. We don't have any details about his height and weight. Some 13 year olds can be monstrously tall and huge for their age.

Old 04-18-2022, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiredofnyclife View Post
Hired killers don't stab their victim 60x! They fire a single shot or blade thrust to the heart then walk away.

There was also no sign of a struggle. This indicates the victim knew the killer and was comfortable enough to let the guard down. Don't discount the 13 y/o son's age as a disqualifier. We don't have any details about his height and weight. Some 13 year olds can be monstrously tall and huge for their age.
Based on this photo: https://nypost.com/wp-content/upload...ns-mom-001.jpg the 13 year old, who is wearing the white t-shirt, is short and lanky, just like the image from the video footage: https://nypost.com/wp-content/upload...ns-mom-006.jpg .

Old 04-18-2022, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Good analysis, but the killer was upset that he went to jail because of her, as he texted. I think the person felt like they received the short end of the stick sort of speak. She was stabbed 60 times, which indicates the person was extremely angry at what she did to him. I would like to know why the killer felt that rage. She may have really done him wrong.
I wasn't aware that additional text messages were sent from the killer. I thought there was only one text sent to the husband stating that the whole family is next: https://nypost.com/2022/04/18/orsoly...amily-is-next/

Which news source reported information about the additional text messages?

Old 04-18-2022, 10:52 AM

1,067 posts, read 561,930 times
The father and older son being away isn't that odd. If they were touring colleges, this week may have been the only time off they could get together to do it.

My theory: The mother came home, yelled at the kid to get the hell off the computer and go to bed (not the first time) and he killed her. Father knows it must have been him and is trying to cover up.

Old 04-18-2022, 11:31 AM

602 posts, read 321,579 times
Quote:

I feel the young son killed her..out of the many stab wounds she suffered some were defensive wounds..such as on the inside of her hands as she held them up like saying what the hell are you doing ?...imagine the amount of blood in the room....no way the kid could have cleaned that all up and also he told the detectives that yes, my mother lives here but I don't know where she is....how could he not see all that blood.....

They cuffed him and took him in but did release him to an adult.....I feel they are sitting on him while they collect enough evidence against him to charge him that will stick....my take on it...

Edited to add when the detectives arrived at the house they rang the bell and the kid was home but he didn't answer them...they needed to break in...and finally the image in the video doesn't appear to be an adult...so that throws out a possible lover of hers...

Last edited by Mr B Kind; 04-18-2022 at 11:39 AM..

Old 04-18-2022, 12:13 PM

6,715 posts, read 6,134,338 times
Quote:
I wasn't aware that additional text messages were sent from the killer. I thought there was only one text sent to the husband stating that the whole family is next: https://nypost.com/2022/04/18/orsoly...amily-is-next/

Which news source reported information about the additional text messages?
I don't think there were multiple messages sent - or there may have been. My emphasis was on the "your wife sent me to jail" part. It's a huge clue as the person felt wronged and obviously angry. I don't think it was the son for this reason.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...band-text.html

Old 04-18-2022, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I don't think there were multiple messages sent - or there may have been. My emphasis was on the "your wife sent me to jail" part. It's a huge clue as the person felt wronged and obviously angry. I don't think it was the son for this reason.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...band-text.html
Thanks for sharing that link. If we are to believe that she sent someone to jail, the obvious question is, who did she send to jail?

I seriously doubt that the killer would give themselves away by texting, this is payback for sending me to jail. Definitely sounds like something a juvenile would text, but I could be wrong, because we are not privy to all of the facts, only what certain news outlets have shared.

Old 04-18-2022, 12:41 PM

2,487 posts, read 1,262,776 times
Quote:
Thanks for sharing that link. If we are to believe that she sent someone to jail, the obvious question is, who did she send to jail?

I seriously doubt that the killer would give themselves away by texting, this is payback for sending me to jail. Definitely sounds like something a juvenile would text, but I could be wrong, because we are not privy to all of the facts, only what certain news outlets have shared.
No idea, but I just threw out my Jury Duty notice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City