Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2022, 04:57 PM

4,210 posts, read 4,123,567 times

Advertisements

The attack started on the first floor. How did the son not hear her screams when he was on the second floor? I don’t know how someone could sleep through that without waking up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2022, 05:03 PM

103 posts, read 57,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
The attack started on the first floor. How did the son not hear her screams when he was on the second floor? I don’t know how someone could sleep through that without waking up.
And how was the killer so sure the son would not hear? How did he seem to know or assume that he could just keep attacking her and no one in the house would call the police from another room, part of the house? Sure he might have planned to kill the son if the son entered into the room. But how was the killer not worried about the son quietly calling 911 and the killer is caught right then surrounded by police while in the house?

I'm back to wondering if this was a hit job but staged to look like something else.

Old 04-20-2022, 05:05 PM

6,701 posts, read 6,088,850 times
And yeah- if you were the victim wouldn’t you yell out your sons name to help you knowing he’s in the house. Unless that was a huge mansion and the son was in a deep sleep I don’t know.

Old 04-20-2022, 05:10 PM

6,701 posts, read 6,088,850 times
The case came up in my Instagram feed and somebody commented that their brother who is a detective said that they’re investigating the bartender who may have been in a relationship with the woman. Man, she really got around!

Old 04-20-2022, 05:13 PM

1,853 posts, read 1,967,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
And yeah- if you were the victim wouldn’t you yell out your sons name to help you knowing he’s in the house. Unless that was a huge mansion and the son was in a deep sleep I don’t know.
According to Zillow, the house is 2,493 Square Feet, larger for NYC but hardly a mansion.

The son could have been in deep sleep or maybe the screams were muffled?

Old 04-20-2022, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B Kind View Post
Cops found a blood soaked pair of boots in a trash can near the garage

https://nypost.com/2022/04/20/nyc-co...killer-source/
This is a very critical development. I know that they are probably running a bunch of DNA tests around the house and will have a confirmation soon enough.

Old 04-20-2022, 05:19 PM

Quote:
There hasn’t been much written about the husband since the murder. I think he spoke to the NY Post that day and mentioned the text from the killer. I wonder if he is cooperating with the police and turned over his phone. If he didn’t actually get that text maybe he is trying to cover for his son.
According to the news he's definitely being cooperative with the police.

I don't know what to make of him: Did he know of the wife's affairs or is this news new and emotionally hitting him right now? Is he involved?

It has to be tough for him and his sons right now -- he lost a wife and they lost a mother, worse yet, all of their personal affairs are being reviewed in the media and discussed here (and other places).

Old 04-20-2022, 05:20 PM

8,943 posts, read 4,809,434 times
Quote:
My money is on the son. Although...now I'm not so sure.

But, teenagers can sleep through anything. That's one of the many things I miss about my youth.
I now wake up at the drop of a hat but when I was a teenager, I slept so soundly... I was like dead to the world.
My brother was the same.

Old 04-20-2022, 05:27 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,532,853 times
Default sasie123

The image of the person pulling the bag seems to be a very-short male. Just wondering if her 13 year-old-son has something to do with it......and the 17 year-old was travelling with his father........

Old 04-20-2022, 07:00 PM

1,056 posts, read 1,284,360 times
What I find odd is that they handcuffed the son before they brought him in for questioning. And what about the fact that a major artery was cut and there had to be blood all over. I also wonder about the length in time that they say he killed her (12:40) and the picture of him walking down the street (4:30). What was he doing in the house all that time, playing with Teddy, the dog. If they didn't know who killed her, they would have posted more photos of the killer walking down the street. That can't be the only pic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City