Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2023, 09:25 PM

291 posts, read 202,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Thing is if you move to the suburbs, ALL shopping is with crowds: Costco, BJ's, Walmart, Shop-Rite, Malls, etc. Probably woirse than inner-city living.

I personally think these vaccines, if they do harm, they do it by OVER-stimulating the immune system to create auto-immune illnesses. In my case I am reasonably certain I developed severe painful myositis (musclem deqath) in my thighs which persisted for weeks. I think that Guillen-Barre syndrome is a variant of just such an auto-immune attack on one's own body's muscles and nerves.
Thus I will never have my Fourth Covid shot. Since each shot caused exponentially worse problems than the one before, I would fear for my life with another one.

Besides, even without side effects, vaccination protection against Covid seems to be minimal to non-existent.
I agree with you that suburban shopping is pretty crowded. Costco is the worst offender by far. They really need to increase their membership price because too many poor people can afford it now. Maybe make it a $500 membership. Either that or limit their store's capacity more. Other places aren't too bad though like Walmart, Whole Foods, etc. Depends on your area I suppose, but Dallas is pretty crowded and the only place I really avoid is Costco.

The jabs are destroying people's immunity to non-covid related illnesses, I've seen it in my own family. Parents & sister have gotten sick multiple times last year and continuing into this year. Prior to vaccines they were never sick, ever. Unfortunately most people don't stop vaccinating until it's too late.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2023, 05:42 AM

19,044 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Costco shopping is a breeze in NJ, BJ’s even better. On Staten Island and in Brooklyn- the city - that’s where Costco was a nightmare.

I go to big box stores for one item sometimes now that I live in the suburbs.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 01-17-2023, 05:57 AM

93 posts, read 41,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Costco shopping is a breeze in NJ, BJ’s even better. On Staten Island and in Brooklyn- the city - that’s where Costco was a nightmare.

I go to big box stores for one item sometimes now that I live in the suburbs.
The Brooklyn Costco parking lot is hell on earth.

Old 01-17-2023, 06:41 AM

19,044 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracksuit View Post
The Brooklyn Costco parking lot is hell on earth.
Sure is. I worked in that precinct for 10 years. It’s a zoo.

The only big box stores that suck in the suburbs are the ones close to the city, for obvious reasons. Get a little further away and like everything else, people are calm, normal, and behave civilly.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 01-17-2023, 08:01 AM

16,051 posts, read 6,843,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPt111 View Post
How you guys compare the city from 2017-2019 to 2020-2022 time period

Do you see culture change in the city ?

Was NYC more excited city to be in 2019 ?

Did the city lose culture a bit ?

How you guys compare the city from 2017-2019 to 2020-2022 time period

Do you see culture change in the city ? YES

Was NYC more excited city to be in 2019 ? YES

Did the city lose culture a bit ? YES

Politics changed the culture of NYC.
Lower Crime made for a better time in New York City.
Over half a million people have left N.Y.C. with 15% being millionaires.

Those that left Substituted by lower skill sets and soft on crime policies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: