Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2023, 05:45 AM

6,412 posts, read 3,128,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Likewise, I wouldn’t take any poster seriously who doesn’t know the saying “you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.”

Translation: Trump is smarter than you. Doesn’t mean he really thinks they’re great guys. It’s called flattering.
I agree. And with respect to the highlighted, it's called "manipulating the opposition, in order to get what's best for the American population"........unlike the current "administration", that's manipulating the American population to get what's best for itself.

Old 04-28-2023, 08:16 AM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis69 View Post
I've never stated that I want war with these countries, quite the contradictory. NATO serves as an important deterrant of war.
NATO is not a deterrent at all! How is NATO deterring when they're the ones who keeps expanding and who keeps installing weapons of mass destruction in surrounding countries all aimed at Russia? How are they deterring when they're the ones who use military force and guards to protect Ukraine's' bioweapons labs? You should also know that under the leadership of Hillary Clinton, NATO were the ones who helped overthrow - by creating coups - the democratically elected governor of Ukraine, Viktor Yalkonovich, whom by the way, wanted peace with Russia. But NATO and the peole controlling it do not want peace with Russia.

The same can be said globally: NATO has done nothing but continue wars killing many innocent people all under the name of "Democracy." Once upon a time, during the cold war, when the Warsaw Pact was in effect, NATO served its pupose. Yet when Russia finally dismantled the Pact, NATO kept on growing! Why? It's as if we're both pointing guns at each other and we both agree to put our guns down, and you put yours down, and I not only keep mine up but invite my friends to point theirs at you!

Old 04-28-2023, 11:46 AM

34,010 posts, read 47,240,427 times
This thread has gone way off topic.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City