Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2023, 04:02 PM

96 posts, read 35,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Because Soros bought them out. No one dares against the richest and most powerful person in the world. It's too bad the Democratic Party has been bought by him. I think Robert F. Kennedy Jr's run as a Democrat for the President 2024 may turn this around although I doubt he will win. Wikipedia and other sources are already trashing him as a "conspiracy theorist/ antivaxxer."
George Soros recently stated he has never met with Bragg before. So maybe Soros told the truth for the first time in his life? There is something strange about that.

And if it was made publicly known that Bragg was not even picked by Soros, it could drastically unravel Braggs reasons behind trying to “Get Trump”. It would mean Braggs is just a left field looney tune racist.

Old 04-11-2023, 05:20 PM

1,034 posts, read 672,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
This is typical generation Z:

https://mol.im/a/11957781

Even though “privileged”, many are unable to sit down and rationally solve problems, think they’re owed something or else everyone will pay, have no sort of patience and are actually weak due to excessive emotional display. I know this may offend some people, but I find that generations are getting weaker and are saddled with more mental illness. (Probably due to hormonal disorders from pollution and processed foods and a lack of family unity or spirituality).

You’d never catch a boomer shooting up a place regardless of gun laws but one would find Gen Zs doing exactly that while asking everyone to pay their student loans. I truly don’t understand why a much older people would think that Gen Z will save the country. It’s almost like reading something that came out of the twilight zone! Or should I say Black Mirror to keep up with the times?
The Las Vegas mass shooting was carried out by a boomer. 61 people died.

Just this year, two mass shootings in California - the shooters are in 60 and 70 something.

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/24/11511...-half-moon-bay

There’s a well documented history of mass shootings even before Gen Z became young adults.

So yeah, you’re kind of offending people’s intelligence. Anyway, what does any of this have to do with nyc ?

Old 04-11-2023, 06:18 PM

621 posts, read 240,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-water View Post
Why aren’t people suing Bragg? Why is he so untouchable?

What charges can be brought against Bragg?

Why are Bragg and Laticia James so hellbent on “getting Trump”? What is the real reason?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------

What would you sue Bragg for? What law has he broken? And the real reason - seems like a racial dog whistle you're tooting - is that Trump is guilty of breaking the law. How do I know? A grand jury said so. How do I know (again)? The Trump org was found guilty of lying about financial records.

I agree.

Don't have better things to worry about than a working man?

We have real criminals walking around free, and these 2 idiots are just worried over Trump. I wanna look at the both of them face to face and say, Is there something really wrong with the both of you?

We have many repeat offenders walking the streets and yet you two bumbling fools are still worried over Trump.

It really amazes me that they have nothing better to do than worry over Trump.
Trump a working man? What exactly is Trump's job nowadays that makes you feel a connection to him? You're worried about crime on the street so long as _____ are committing the crimes? (fill in the blank).

Old 04-11-2023, 06:22 PM

If George Soros is not paying Bragg to trash our legal systems, who is paying him then?

What is Braggs motive? It has to be more than just being another person that is obsessed with hating Trump. It also very well could be racially motivated because like Eric Adams and Al Sharpton, Alvin Bragg and Laticia James will do anything to bring more blacks into power, including destroying the city of New York?

Old 04-11-2023, 06:56 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,177,604 times
Quote:
George Soros recently stated he has never met with Bragg before. So maybe Soros told the truth for the first time in his life? There is something strange about that.

And if it was made publicly known that Bragg was not even picked by Soros, it could drastically unravel Braggs reasons behind trying to “Get Trump”. It would mean Braggs is just a left field looney tune racist.
I doubt Soros ever tells the truth. Candace Owens has done a few videos on him as of late including this one. He simply seems as one would think, just an evil man trying to destroy America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9mf0B6Foo4

Old 04-11-2023, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
I doubt Soros ever tells the truth. Candace Owens has done a few videos on him as of late including this one. He simply seems as one would think, just an evil man trying to destroy America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9mf0B6Foo4
That video sure does mention jews a lot. I wonder what they have to do with everything awful going on today…?

Old 04-11-2023, 07:17 PM

Bragg is probably stuck in a honey trap of some sort and he is going after Trump to save his own life. But nobody knows, really, everything is surprisingly secretive.

Bragg blatantly releases murderers with absolutely no reasoning whatsoever provided for us New Yorkers. Same thing with Biden: he just opens the borders, while practically all Americans do not want open borders, and after 2 years he still has not provided a single explanation as to why. Biden will not even provide a lie about why he opened our borders.

Old 04-12-2023, 07:58 AM

2,229 posts, read 770,203 times
I really hope Trump will be punished to the full extent of the American law.

The Republican party has always the most crooked and corrupt politicians.

My niece who is 6-years old said that Trump is the most embarrasing happened to America.

Old 04-12-2023, 08:03 AM

6,682 posts, read 6,026,463 times
Quote:
Bragg is probably stuck in a honey trap of some sort and he is going after Trump to save his own life. But nobody knows, really, everything is surprisingly secretive.

Bragg blatantly releases murderers with absolutely no reasoning whatsoever provided for us New Yorkers. Same thing with Biden: he just opens the borders, while practically all Americans do not want open borders, and after 2 years he still has not provided a single explanation as to why. Biden will not even provide a lie about why he opened our borders.
I found out after having started this thread that Bragg did indeed attempt to throw out the case, which he inherited, but he was reprimanded and asked to continue the investigation the previous DA Cyrus Vance had retired in the middle of. Honestly, I don't even think Vance wanted to pursue it.

Old 04-12-2023, 08:05 AM

5,808 posts, read 2,936,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis69 View Post
I really hope Trump will be punished to the full extent of the American law.

The Republican party has always the most crooked and corrupt politicians.

My niece who is 6-years old said that Trump is the most embarrasing happened to America.
Define American law. Because my understanding is most every law can be bent and paid for if you got a good law firm behind you.
Politicians are the most crooked weasels out there yet hardly any ever go to jail for some reason.

I do agree with your niece though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City