Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2023, 07:03 PM

96 posts, read 35,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
...had this been Obama nobody would have known about it because the media and the press would have hidden the story.
Well, Obama is majorly gay. My conservative and religious mom even told me, Obama is gay af.
Then I told her about “Michelle” and my mom is still in disbelief. She almost became combative in defense. I told her this stuff is the real score, the real Hollywood deal.

But eventually more people will see it the way it is..

Old 04-14-2023, 07:59 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,178,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-water View Post
Well, Obama is majorly gay. My conservative and religious mom even told me, Obama is gay af.
Then I told her about “Michelle” and my mom is still in disbelief. She almost became combative in defense. I told her this stuff is the real score, the real Hollywood deal.

But eventually more people will see it the way it is..
Even obamas home town chicago hates him and hate his sad pathetic library being built.

Old 04-14-2023, 08:54 PM

Dude listen to me very closely

Obama is not a Chicagoan. Real Chicagoans at the roots are nobody to F with. No true Chicagoans want Obama or Lightfoot. Just trust me: Chicagoans are naturally the hardest fighters in our country. Chicago is a city of men. It is not a feminine metro area.

There is a reason why they focus so hard on weakening Chicagoans. They were originally the toughest and most no nonsense people in our country, more-so than NYC.

They have purposefully derided Chicago natives. Many ran away already. Way way too many ran away. It is tremendously sad.

Old 04-16-2023, 06:46 PM

16,035 posts, read 6,840,321 times
I have seen a video where Michael moves about and there is a full close up of the err... umm angle of the dangle.
Left me in disbelief.

I also saw a video of a man that went before Congress to say that he performed a sex act on Obama.
Left me in disbelief.

If all this turn out to be true it is the end of the Democratic Party.
Not because of him being gay, I couldn't care less, it would be because of him lying to America.

What the N.Y. Democrats are doing to Trump falls into the same category.
Left me in disbelief.

This Democratic party that was the party of choice for the working man 70, 80 years ago.....................is now a toilet water party.

Old 04-16-2023, 07:59 PM

From the second the Obama thing happened, in our once great White House
I said it like it is.

Guys would be like “Michelle Obama is hot” and, my skin would crawl. My soul would basically exit my body in a exorcism-like departure, and it was like a cross between A Little Shop of Horrors and Clockwork Orange.

I was basically psychologically handcuffed and my only response was “I don’t think she is hot… it doesn’t look too feminine” you know

Folks, please, STOP with your foolishness……… please

I’ve never had to take Testoerone Boosters or any steroids or artificial anything to become a blimp muscle gym rat. I was always natural. I try to steer clear of dating women that screw guys on TESTOSTERONE or other WEIRD UNNATURAL CHEMICALS that allow them to cheat natural biology/ and to disrupt the healthy balance of everyone around them.

Yuck. People that take steroids are doing none of anybody favors at all. They should be contained inside concentration camps until the chemicals wear off

I like females because I am a male………

Old 04-17-2023, 04:58 AM

5,813 posts, read 2,940,694 times
I think its time for an everything bagel with lox and onions on it with some good Tea.

Old 04-17-2023, 05:13 AM

6,435 posts, read 3,140,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
I have seen a video where Michael moves about and there is a full close up of the err... umm angle of the dangle.
Left me in disbelief.

I also saw a video of a man that went before Congress to say that he performed a sex act on Obama.
Left me in disbelief.

If all this turn out to be true it is the end of the Democratic Party.
Not because of him being gay, I couldn't care less, it would be because of him lying to America.

What the N.Y. Democrats are doing to Trump falls into the same category.
Left me in disbelief.

This Democratic party that was the party of choice for the working man 70, 80 years ago.....................is now a toilet water party.
Obviously, you have a firm understanding of what's actually going on. Far too many people either do not, or just don't want to acknowledge that they do not get it........

Old 04-17-2023, 09:24 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,314,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis69 View Post

During my visits to America I have always visited blue states. I don't want to have anything to do with that redneck culture.
How do you know so much about places that you've never been to?

Old 04-17-2023, 11:58 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,178,423 times
About time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZp3F235RCs

Old 04-20-2023, 02:18 AM

2,229 posts, read 771,129 times
I really hope Trump will be punished by the full extent of the American law. Many of his supporters should also be thrown to jail, most notably those who participated in the the January 6 riot.

Trump has always been an enemy of Europe, firmly against important institutions like the EU, UN and NATO.

Last edited by Metamorphosis69; 04-20-2023 at 02:33 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City